Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Fuckin' SHARTBALL :getin:

Opal posted:

This is the worst writing I have ever seen

Might I direct you to the Handbook for Mortals thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

quote:

“Nothing,” he smiled.

:argh::argh: you cannot smile dialogue, god dammit :argh::argh:

quote:

“What about Kutius?” Ara frowned. “He will be old enough for sex soon. He does not deserve it.”

“How disgusting, Aunt Ara!” Murkuria burst out, forgetting her anxieties. She giggled. “Who would want to TOUCH him, let alone do funny things with him! Yeeeuccck!”

:laffo::laffo:

I love that his name is cute-ius, too. Subtle. Well, maybe. I presume there is a pronunciation guide somewhere in the appendix.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

Toward the end of this page.

This is what we're working towards.

Oh my.

So. It's based on her cats, which I have to assume from that scene were neutered, but she felt sorry for them and invented a way for them to have sexual pleasure due to a magical third testicle that was missed during the surgery?

Perfectly normal and healthy.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

I think the problem is the entire thing is so incredibly dry. Even those sex scenes felt like they were being recited in monotone.

It's so goddamn boring we're having trouble even making fun of it.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

So their lifespan is 130 years (229 Earth years) but they're already getting it on well before 19 (whatever the gently caress that is in Earth years). Makes sense :huh:

• Locked thread