Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I love how seriously everyone but Jim is taking Penguin's criminal licenses. It's serious and silly enough for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I hope they also film in New York but cherrypick all the pretty, clean parts of the city. Metropolis doesn't have as strongly defined a mental image as Gotham does, I feel.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Can we jump ahead to season 2 of Metropolis where the showrunners give up and just go "okay fine, here's Lois fighting Mr. Mxyzptlk and Lex is gay for yet another TV version of Solomon Grundy"

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Davros1 posted:

Lori Petty was awesome as the not-Joker

See that's the thing, they should do more episodes with other not-Joker figures like her, so they can milk the idea of the Joker being some viral evil while also just letting him be Cameron Monaghan at the end.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I hope Joker will have the faceoff scars in half his episodes from now on to maintain at least a little ambiguity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Please let David Mazouz actually be Batman, even if it's 13 episodes of an especially fallible Batman

• Locked thread