Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Aquasnake posted:

I put Gotham on pause a few episodes into season 3 last year. Is it worth getting caught up to see it finally become the teenaged alt-world it was always meant to be?

I got caught up last weekend for this season and I enjoyed it. You're going to be a little lost on some Bruce character development otherwise but if you don't feel like it I'm sure a few minutes with wikipedia will get you up to speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Autism Sneaks posted:

No you aren't, and it probably has something to do with all the wunderkind on this show still looking like they're in middle school except Ivy on account of being a completely different person.

When I was watching the back half of season 3 last weekend I noticed that they pinned catwoman's age as 16, and I was trying to figure out how old Bruce is supposed to be because now that I'm an old fart I can't tell and I feel like he looks about 13.

The gently caress age is Bruce supposed to be at this point?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

muscles like this! posted:

His new outfit looks like something from some no-name 90's superhero show.

What you're saying is that it's perfect then?

I'm definitely into this show more now than ever but I'm not sure Scarecrow is a good villain for the season. At least Penguin is always around.

• Locked thread