Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Season one of this show was great but I felt like it immediately jumped the shark after that. Season two was mediocre but still watchable. Season three was awful trash and I put off finishing it till last month. Is this season any better so far? If not, I'll pass. Having a sixteen year old Batman running around sounds terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Isn't Batman canon that Barbara marries Gordon anyway? It would have shocked me if they'd left her dead.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Honestly I thought they ruined her character when they made her eeeeeevil and I thought it'd just be a temporary thing. Several seasons later, that doesn't seem to be the case. :(

I didn't think it was possible for Erin Richards' hair to look any worse than it did last season but the photos I've seen from this season have proven me wrong. It's a shame since she's normally a very attractive lady. Maybe it's intended to signify her further progression into evil?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Is Maggie Geha still in this? She was the one good thing to come out of season three.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Barreft posted:

Yeah, she's all superpowered now or something

Superpowered beyond her canon Poison Ivy powers?

• Locked thread