Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

My favorite part was the cop realizing that the GCPD building was basically CTU from 24. Also this show is so good at being bad and dumb that it manages to be far more entertaining than it should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Boy...I'm sure Gotham PDs Major Crimes Division could help Gordon now.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Davros1 posted:

Shame about the new hit man though.

Bruce is really leaning into the playboy life style.

I had to look it up, but I thought the song that they were drinking to might have been older than the kids themselves. For some reason I thought it came out in the late 90s, but Spifire came out in 2005.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Phylodox posted:

I mean...is no one going to mention Mr. Pen’s “therapy”? What other show on television would even think to have something like that?

Probably an SVU episode did that.

• Locked thread