Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Barreft posted:

I just hope they keep Babs fuckin crazy. She's obviously holding things back in this episode so I need more Crazy Babs

She's holding back her electricity powers because she's Livewire now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

nooneofconsequence posted:

Is that supposed to be Roulette?

No, that’s Cherry.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

It's just nice to see Penguin do something bloodthirsty and violent again.

Speaking of, the establishing shot between Headhunter getting shivved and Bruce partying down showed a building with a giant green Q on it. Is that an actual building? Because my first thought was Queen Consolidated. I know this show isn’t much into establishing a larger DC universe, I just thought it would be a neat touch.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

twistedmentat posted:

Gotham EMTs are worse than its cops. They didn't notice that guys injuries were fake?

I got the impression that Pyg actually stuck himself, just not seriously. I mean, they showed something sticking out of his chest.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Why settle for a bat with nails in it when you can have a bat with hammers in it?!?

And that’s why I love Gotham.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Sofia Falcone-Gigante is from the comics, but is so fundamentally different as to be an entirely different character.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

mcbexx posted:

Is it just me or has this show become a lot more graphic recently?

No? I mean, they showed Tabby getting her hand lopped off and focused on her bleeding stump for a good couple of seconds and that was played as comedy.

Gotham is kind of a hosed up show.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I mean...is no one going to mention Mr. Pen’s “therapy”? What other show on television would even think to have something like that?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

VictorianQueerLit posted:

Being able to hypnotize people into doing murders or whatever was at least plausible but now just hearing his voice period apparently lets him control your mind.

Okay, I think I've found your problem, here...

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

VictorianQueerLit posted:

That, to me, is way more plausible than

You’re going to keep running into this wall if you’re not careful.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Because Tetch is an idiot.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

TheLoneStar posted:

Whether it's Ecco or not

Of course it’s Ecco. Gordon takes off her mask, sees her face, and says “Ecco?!?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

TheLoneStar posted:

I meant whether or not Ecco becomes Harley, or if this was some one-time thing.

I mean...she already is Harley. Within the context of this show, the Joker and the mythos surrounding him are more of an idea than a person. So Ecco might not be the only Harley, just like Jerome wasn’t the only Joker, but that doesn’t invalidate them as those characters.

• Locked thread