Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

My illegitimate son is James Ellsworth because I am also really ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
My son would be Ted Dibiase Sr. because he's 63 and that would create one heck of a time paradox. Also, he's rich.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
my illegitimate son would be brock lesnar due to my powerful genes

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

My wrestleson is Dominic Mysterio because I won him fair and square

Buzzsaw
Oct 9, 2005

Cranium Deconstructor
my illegitimate wrestling son would be dean malenko because he’s the man of a thousand holds, of course he knows how to escape the wedlock

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

My illegitimate wrestling son would be Vince McMahon, because he is well-established as a son of a bitch, and I myself am a bitch.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

My illegitimate son would be Kevin Owens cause he's also kind of unpleasant to be around

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

My illegitimate son is probably the Shockmaster b/c his existence would shock the world

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I hope there is pyro

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
My illegitimate son would have to be Dean Ambrose. Like me, he's lazy as hell and still finds wrestling fun even though it's dumb as poo poo sometimes.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
I refuse to answer this creepy prompt, but I will tell you who my Wrestling Dad is

Just call me Big Hog Jr.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

a.lo posted:

I hope there is pyro

There won't be

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

My illegitimate wrestling son would be Mike Kanellis because, much like the WWE, I forgot that he exists.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
My idiot bastard son would be Baron Von Raschke because I've always wanted to see a kindergarten teacher submit to the Iron Claw.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Submitted

My illegitimate son would be David Starr so I could force him to go on Chapo Trap House

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009
I don't know if it was just me, but selecting Roman Reigns was literally not an option. Like, I tried to, but the circle just would t respond until I relented and selected Cena.

Also, my fantasy wrassle daddies would be the Bushwackers. It would be a thing because one thought I was his son, but the reveal would be that I was really the other's. I have. . . an unfortunate face.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

tgacon posted:

I don't know if it was just me, but selecting Roman Reigns was literally not an option. Like, I tried to, but the circle just would t respond until I relented and selected Cena.

I was able to pick Roman :shrug:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

My illegitimate wrestling son would be :daryl: because he owns.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
My illegitimate wrestling son is one of Heath Slater's seventeen kids

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

Submitted

My illegitimate son would be David Starr so I could force him to go on Chapo Trap House

same but Daniel Bryan

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
my legitimate son is kane

edit: because he's the big red machine kane

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

My wrestling son would be Jimmy Wang Yang because like Vince I just assumed he was already under contract my son.

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
My illegitimate son would be Stevie Richards, who just wants so many friends.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
My illegitimate wrestling son would be Ric Flair. I don't have a humorous justification for this but gosh can you imagine? How wacky

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

My wrestling son is the midget who played booker t that one time

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
my illegitimate son would be dink the clown

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

So, nothing this time?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Xerzes posted:

So, nothing this time?

Doesn't look like it, Golashes has noted that they have less time to be able to work on this and just may not have been able to get to it so soon after the last show.

loving hell, the last PPV was only two weeks ago (Jesus Christ) and the next one after this is only two weeks away (Jesuser Christer) so he may have just straight up forgotten it's on this weekend.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I hereby declare myself the winner, and now it's true because I just said it.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

super macho dude posted:

I hereby declare myself the winner, and now it's true because I just said it.

Geez Roman, we get it. Big dog, my yard, bow wow, etc.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like to take 4th place, in the event

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Hey sorry guys I'll post within the hour. I forgot there was a ppv this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Golashes posted:

Hey sorry guys I'll post within the hour. I forgot there was a ppv this week.

excellent. I live for these bi-weekly expressions of my professional wrestling acumen.

• Locked thread