Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Ya'll mad at Triplette, but Robbie Gould is really to blame for no OT.

Well sure, but I would have loved another chance to laugh at him missing or laugh at the Rams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

blue squares posted:

no it was decided by a weird looking old man

Maybe would have been optimal if the 9ers hadn't given up what was essentially a pick-6 on their first play from scrimmage, too

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Coldforge posted:

This is my least favorite of all sports hot takes. "Should have played a perfect game and then the ref mistakes wouldn't have mattered, lol."

No.

I'm not saying they didn't matter. Just -- there were cock-ups all around on this one, refs included. If you wanna go that route, the Rams got screwed too. Just sucks that the OPI basically ended the game.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Coldforge posted:

Teams play against each other, not against each other and the refs. Unless you're the Seahawks D or LeBron James, I guess.

Someone didn't watch the opener in Green Bay. :v:

Of course, rather than blame that loss on the several game changing horrendous calls that went against Seattle, I...blame it on the poo poo offensive line, as I imagine you do too. Since there's a pretty wide gap between perfect play and whatever Luke Joeckel and Bryan Hoyer decided to do that led to those respective turnovers.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

What is this

Thing

Sports media is loving terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Tzen posted:

Holy poo poo the Seahawks are bad. This sucks.

They're fine. This looked a lot like that loss in San Diego in '14. Offense couldn't stay on the field, defense melted down after playing too long in the heat.

I'm encouraged that Wilson picked it up as the game went on, he looked awful early. Defense looked great until the second half, and then they were just gassed.

Indy next week will be easier. GG Titans, your team is really good and fun. Good luck in the playoffs.

• Locked thread