Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

fartknocker posted:

To repeat what I said in the GDT: yo gently caress Jeff Triplette

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/909601050071633920

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Phobeste posted:

Fans need to get used to the concept that no ref is perfect and mistakes will always be made and calls always missed unless you want to make every play reviewed and make the games 8 hours long. It's fine, it's part of the drat game, they'll even out over time

Yeah refs have to call it in realtime and we can all sit on our couches dissecting in everything in HD, but still gently caress jeff triplette

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Time posted:

Furthermore, the tuck rule was the right call

Yug rereg?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

JT Jag posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Grats

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Taylor Lewan got in Sherman's face and I've never seen a person that angry

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Intruder posted:

Hours later I still can't believe Corey Moore dropped that gimme game winning interception

Imo the worse play was not shoving Cooks out of bounds

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Lol glad that game only counts as one loss

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Gonna lol when it turns out Carr accidentally ate Lynchs pot brownie

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

LethalGeek posted:

I'm still recovering from Washington going from a meh looking team to suddenly looking like one of the best teams in the league. My jaw was on the floor that whole game.

The Redskins are not that good and the Raiders are not that bad, just a weird game

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

From the first play I knew it was a classic Trap Game.

It was the exact same as 52-0 beatdown by the Rams a few years ago. Once or twice a season Oakland reverts to a pumpkin for whatever reason

Edit: one of Carr's biggest knocks imo is before any big game he comes out jittery and overthrows a few balls until he calms down. It just happened here that his first few balls overthrown were INTs and he never recovered. The Redskins came out ready to play with some weird chip on their shoulder like we were the Cowboys or something and the Raiders went down with a glass jaw.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It was the Raiders OL that was the aberration. Their interior 3 are the best in the league and the Skins DL were pushing them around like sleds yesterday.

https://twitter.com/obee1ne/status/912209893045698560

🤔🤔🤔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

My thoughts on the Raiders: this is a young team and I wonder if maybe they'd been reading too many of their own press clippings lately and just expected to waltz pass this week?

The game in Denver next week is way more important than this Redskins game. I wonder if they just thought they could roll over the Redskins by using it as a Denver bye week and got fuckin rolled in turn

• Locked thread