Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The Ravens are not a good team. Some of it is their fault some of it is bad luck. I believe we should blow up the franchise and start over. This team has to modernize. We need a new coach, QB, and approach to team building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Its Rinaldo posted:

Cat teams eat bird teams

Yeah the feral cats can be pretty bad. Those poor birds at sunset park...I just know some of those rarities are gonna wind up cat food(in fact they got some last year iirc). I hope they can do something about it and get those cats outta there!

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Sep 24, 2017

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm starting to wonder if we will end up with a coaching change this season. At some point Bisciotti has to get sick of this, injuries be damned.

I'd let Harbaugh finish out the season at least. Give any new coach a chance not to come in with the offensive line in this state. I wish Dick Vermeil were a young man.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Both should go. It's time to start over, just like it was after 2007.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Steelers can't beat any bad teams and I don't know why :psyduck:

Hope that theory holds next week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Yeah I have to imagine that rule will be under review at the end of the season. What a terrible way to end a game. Lions would have certainly gotten the last play off if he had been called down on the field

• Locked thread