Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Rams are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Rams good

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Pat McAfee and Chris Kluwe the same person confirmed

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I posted in the GDT that the Rams have had 2 40+ point games this season while they had 2 in all of Jeff Fisher's 5 seasons. They actually only had 2 40+ point games in the last 10 years.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

seiferguy posted:

I don't have a computer hooked up to my main TV :shrug: I only have my ps4 and an antenna.

You should be able to view streams on the PS4s web browser, I do it on my Xbone all the time

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Every team in the NFL looks flawed except for the Chiefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

The Redskins are not that good and the Raiders are not that bad, just a weird game

I think the Redskins defense might actually be really good

• Locked thread