Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Was joking earlier in the game about preserving the Lions persecution complex re: officiating.

The ref conspiracy against Detroit is strong, and real, and decidedly not my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
But at the same time going blow for blow with (arguably) the best team in the league is nothing to be ashamed of. The defense in particular really stepped up.

I am very annoyed BUT there is reason for optimism into Detroit.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Sep 24, 2017

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

rabidsquid posted:

"we hosed up but its the Lions literally who cares, game over"

Someone from the league office is going to come out this week and say "actually, the original call was right this week" as if it makes everything OK.

At least we got our required "game lost by terrible and obscure rule technicality" out of the way early.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I wonder if Romo's current booth prescience is related to the fact that he just retired, and the state of the game and its players is more or less identical to what it was when we left. I wonder if guys like Aikman were as on-point when they were just starting out in the booth.

• Locked thread