Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Probably Magic posted:

I don't think he knows what that word means.
Pretty sure he does and he thinks he's being funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

What in the world is scorigami?
A final score of an NFL game occurring for the first time ever. 41-39 was never a final score until Thursday.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
That flag on Von was loving horseshit

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I'm waffling back and forth about whether Von Miller's taunt foul should even be a penalty
They were both laughing about it. Absolute horseshit call, but not the reason the Broncos lost.

The defense didn't look like itself, particularly against the pass. I have to wonder if there were mental distractions (especially with Wolfe's comments)

Siemian also needs to cut it out with the dumb INTs

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kull the Conqueror posted:

They were abysmal INTs he had no business tossing though I will say he rarely had a stable pocket to work with the entire game. Still looks like a team that will have some fun ugly wins and some brutal losses that misses the postseason. I won't complain.
It's too early to give up on their postseason hopes, and I'm glad a loss like this happened now as opposed to later down the line.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Awfully nice of Gase to throw his offense under the bus like that

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Nantz: It's 3rd & 8, Jay. What do you think they'll call here?
Cutler: Who loving cares

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

iospace posted:

Al Michaels is probably one of the best all-sports broadcasters of all time, if not the best.
For whatever reason he was horrible when he called play-by-play for the NBA when it first debuted on ABC. He was probably just apathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
My favorite moment from MNF was Kimmel asking Theismann, "How's your leg, Joe?"

• Locked thread