Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hello 2-1 club how is everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

The Titans offensive line owns. Those downfield blocks on Matthews' long reception TD and Murray's TD were beautifully executed. This team will be so deadly when Corey Davis gets back healthy.

I've said it once and I'll say it again having a starting quality center is a godsend that allows this line to click

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

its all nice on rice posted:

With all this kneeling and solidarity, Kaep is going to get a starting QB role somewhere, right?

It was something like 85 yards of penalties against Seattle to 70 yards of play for the Titans at one point. Seattle's was moving the ball down the field for them.

It's unfair to put it all on the Seattle d when it was Sherman getting most of the penalties

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The best color guy is bill walton I will fight everyone about this

• Locked thread