Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

he's dollar store chris kluwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

going from superfan steph curry to a white running back. how far the mighty have fallen

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

He seems pretty...questionable when everything isn't going right. Last year his team was good enough that mostly everything went right, and he's good at just sticking the course in games like that.

I guess you could say everything wasn't going right tonight, but I feel like half of this result is the Cards being even more poorly coached. And probably having worse players available.

yeah, the cardinals didn't make any adjustments and the cowboys consistently got the field position advantage and exploited our 4th and 5th dbs. he lost the challenge on the fitz catch but every coach in the league throws it before they can snap the ball. if you go by how well prepared they looked, then he's a good coach

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the only trash i can talk is that dez looked washed up compared to fitz

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

wtf was up with gruden going on like 3 separate rants about reviews ruining the game

• Locked thread