Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread
The NFL fines everyone for everything, time to start fining the refs for poo poo calls if they aren't going to make them reviewable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

CharlestheHammer posted:

Fining people for judgement calls is a real bad idea

They should even do it live during the game, it'll rejuvenate the ratings. Imagine how many fans would love to watch Triplette break down crying after Goodall fucks him for 100k

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Also yeah I do feel a lot less enthusiasm for this season. Being constantly reminded of this being a bloodsport, awful offensive line play and I guess fatigue is setting in. 3 years ago people wouldn't stop talking about the Seahawks, and you were shunned if you didn't wear a jersey on blue Friday. Today I rarely hear talk about the Seahawks around Seattle, and no one gives a poo poo about blue Friday anymore.

I just landed in Seattle and there is people in Seahawks stuff everywhere. There was even dumb Seahawks fans chanting poo poo on the plane when we landed.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
Did any starting QBs take a knee today?

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Kalli posted:

The last thing we need is to let shithead white people turn this into the next Drumpf.

I hope this doesn't happen, but it probably will.

• Locked thread