Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
This was my doing. I said no, Rams @ 49ers is trash. You don't want to watch this game. This is your most base self wanting to feeding a football addiction. Rams/49ers is the football equivalent of a midnight bag of Twinkies. I asserted self control, turned off the television, and spent time with my loved ones.

And I missed scorigami. Never again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Or just watch Home Movies. It's quite good.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That solid draft better include a starting QB because Bortles will never get there.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Couldn't be more proud of my Football team kneeling for an entire game in protest of President Trump. A truly inspiring performance.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Chris James 2 posted:

I've said from January on that this year really feels like it's going to be, or at least going to lead to next year being, the decision between who to keep: Harbaugh or Flacco. It's obvious at least one has to go sooner than later

If we're choosing it's got to be Harbaugh. Flacco has been put in a position to fail ever since the Superbowl. Christ, they traded away the teams best WR that very offseason. The one year a decent offensive mind was piloting the program we made it to the divisional at the Pats and had a two touchdown lead that Dean Pees' awful defense gave away in huge chunk plays. We'll see how the season goes but if we're dumping Harbaugh I'd be all in on Teryl Austin. Austin is a master of getting the best out of his personnel on defense, with our young talent that could go far. Hell maybe he'll even land a competent OC. Not that I blame Morninwhingwhatever. Nothing much you can do with that offensive line and no skill position players.
'

• Locked thread