Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Bills D is really good. The secondary was suspect before the season but Gaines and White have been really good and even Hyde and Poyer have been good. If the offense can keep up this team might not actually be in tank mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Seeing Romo dissect every play makes me wonder even more what Cutler would have been like in the booth.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Metapod posted:

The best color guy is bill walton I will fight everyone about this

Truth. My favorite part of the Blazers season are the four or so games where Bill shows up and starts rambling over the broadcast.

• Locked thread