Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I need a nap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

euphronius posted:

Thoughts on eagles : a great lucky win before a tough road game in Los Angeles

The team has an opportunity to gel a bit as guys come back to the defense and Wentz gels with the new wide receivers . 9-7 is a good goal and maybe a playoff game . Will come down to cowboys games mostly .
Agree with this. Being 2-0 in the division thus far is huge.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

edit: not gameday

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Bungles

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I've felt for years the league should add tenths of a second the clock in the final minute akin to hockey and basketball to help mitigate such timing issues.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

axeil posted:

I'm legit wondering if they're going to re-activate Sturgis now once his leg heals up.

Being a kicker would both be really fun but also really crushing since you know you're pretty easy to replace.
Unless Elliott misses a high proportion of kicks in the next several weeks, I think they move on from Sturgis. To have a rookie with a leg like that is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Edit: meant for n/v

• Locked thread