Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Adam Gase got schooled by Todd Bowles today.

Dolphins secondary has literally only not allowed completions on drops I'm pretty sure. The games vs Brady, Brees,Carr etc are gonna be ugly as gently caress.

Nate Allen is terrible and I have no idea why he's starting? Like, someone else might be able to make a play 1 out of every 10 times instead of never?

Cutler missed some throws today but drat the Interior Oline (which we addressed in no way what so ever this offseason) gave us no chance at all to win this afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Everyone gets it, we just think its wrong and dumb.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I didn't deserve to have to watch Tom Brady celebrate another Super Bowl win let alone the greatest comeback in NFL history and yet here we loving are.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Dexo posted:

lmao the steelers lost to a team that completed one pass to a WR the entire game.

Yeah but did you see all the holding?! The Bears O-line kept the Steelers from scoring points all game long!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

today in the nfl made zero loving sense

Seriously. If you asked me to name the worst 5 teams in the league they all won.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Randaconda posted:

I don't think you can say the Jags are one of the 5 worst teams anymore. Offense is still bad, but the defense is good enough to keep them in games.

You're right and I'm rooting for them. Go Jags!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Kalli posted:

Madden at his most incoherent would randomly snap back into his old self and perfectly diagram a playcall right as it happened occasionally.

He might eventually not be able to call the exact play an offense runs, but he'd still be extremely prescient on game flow and descriptive about what's happening.

Madden's last game was the Steelers/Cardinals Super Bowl.

I will always remember him dropping maddenisms all over the place, but right before the ball is snapped on the Harrison pick six he says "Gotta watch out for throwing a pick here"

And then midway through the 4th quarter he mentions something like "If I'm Palmer I'm looking Fitzgeralds way here". Boom! 64 yard TD to Fitz to take the lead.

Maybe coincidence but to me in the moment, it made me think "that's why this guy is the most famous announcer of all time".

• Locked thread