Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Couldn't watch the game because I don't have nfl network, and Amazon video doesn't start streaming till next week. Thanks NFL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

weird Asian candy posted:

If only there was a thread devoted to how to stream games for free :thunk:

I don't have a computer hooked up to my main TV :shrug: I only have my ps4 and an antenna.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

weird Asian candy posted:

PS4 browser should work like Darius said, or, do you have a laptop with an HDMI out? You could stream from your laptop output to your TV.

Yeah, I guess I'll try that next time on the browser. Only laptop I have is a work laptop and our company has draconian IT policies so I don't want to risk it, even if it's not on company time.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm not sure who to put the blame on there. Seattle's weakness is the run game, as evidenced by this game and last week. Also it was nice to finally see RW start making passes for once.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Some more musing thoughts about the Seahawks:

- Someone mentioned this was a lot like that game against the Chargers in 2014 where it was super hot and the defense got gassed. 90 degrees and a lot of players were cramping up. Football isn't meant to be played in this weather. No excuse since Tennessee played in it, but I'm more concerned about lasting injuries now.
- Our run defense is really bad and I'm not sure what it is. Everyone looked like they just gave up on that Murray TD run.
- Our passing game finally got going just as our defense started falling apart. Nothing like a quick passing game to immediately put the defense out on the field! Either way, 2nd half Russell was a lot better. He set a career high for yards passing today.
- Glowinski not playing seemed to make a difference.

I'm not panicking yet. If they lose next week, then yeah I'm really worried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Metapod posted:

It's unfair to put it all on the Seattle d when it was Sherman getting most of the penalties

Sherman had only 3 penalties assessed against him (one was declined). The rest were all offsides penalties on the defensive line.

• Locked thread