Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Benne posted:

TBF we all thought Luck would be fine this year until camp started and Pagano was like "uhhhhhh :shrug:"

They need to be able to move the games the whole season.

Also:

Kawalimus posted:

Shoulda just gone birding today.

Also also:

Jags are about to be 2-1 with upcoming games:

@NYJ
@PIT
LA
@IND
CIN

Jags could easily start 6-2

And the backhalf of their schedule is:

LAC
@CLE
@ARI
IND
SEA
HOU
@SF
@TEN

Could the Jags be a playoff team? The Titans obviously look like a much better team but their D has been extremely impressive with the exception of the Titans game.

axeil fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Sep 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/TitanicTD/status/912056406907478017

i love you jake elliot

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/912138029850071040

:suicide:

blue squares posted:

the chiefs are the only good team

I was gonna start up the 19-0/0-16 thread again but it seems pointless with how inconsistent everyone looks. We could have 0 contenders by the end of Week 4.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

That really sucks, he's got to be nearing the end of his career at this point.

e: I don't mean because of this injury, you can come back from a broken arm easily. Just from age, he's ancient in running back years.

iirc he was planning on retiring after this year :smith:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

I think I also read that the Cowboys have been told that if they do anything they'll be on the poo poo list.

Which is also what I assume happened to the Panthers.

Zeke needs to kneel and put his fist in the air to really confuse people like me on whether they hate him or like him

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

Zeke and Dak are the two who could get away with it even if Jerry sent the order down not to I think.

and Dez

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

hah, I'm pretty sure Elliot's scouting report said his leg wasn't all that great

I'm legit wondering if they're going to re-activate Sturgis now once his leg heals up.

Being a kicker would both be really fun but also really crushing since you know you're pretty easy to replace.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

zimbomonkey posted:

On an unrelated note I'm really disappointed that no Panthers took a knee. It seems like an odd thing to be concerned about, but it just seems like none of them care. I know that they probably got the order from Jerry (which in itself is a GIGANTIC problem) but just a few short years ago people were low key saying the Panthers were "too black" (looking at you Tennessee mom). The Superbowl squad was a really loving black team and it kind of felt like a part of their identity. This team no longer has an identity and it makes them tough to watch on sundays.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

No Butt Stuff posted:

There are 8 2-1 AFC teams.

Jesus.

Maybe we should start the 18-1 watch instead of the 19-0 watch...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Metapod posted:

Hello 2-1 club how is everyone

It's pretty good! Hoping that the Cardinals and not the Cowboys join us tonight.

18-1 is real.

• Locked thread