Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
nice undertaker shoutout for one of the titans linemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
jeeeeeesus christ sherman

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

really horseshit to have that offset

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

What did Sherman do?

blasted mariota out of bounds

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

woo sherman got his tough guy enforcer bit going and now the defense is all fired up to suck rear end

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

we can all agree that calling offsetting penalties is total horseshit though.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I mean kind of. In that situation yes because some leeway should be shown for reaction to a bullshit late hit. Normally if two dudes decided to slap fight they should offset.

yeah, i mean not in every situation obv but something like that.

it was dirty, not ejectable, probably not suspendable, but calling it squaresys on that play is nonsense.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i dont think the tennessee crowd did a whole lot to screw up seattle's oline

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

russell what the gently caress were you thinking there?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ahhhhh i love punt returns. probably coming back :(

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh boo that's no block in the back

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

okay that was a foul, fine.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

russell wilson 2 jimmy graham being a total poo poo connection still baffles me.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

shirts and skins posted:

Oh how bout that all that salt on the Jackson return was totally unjustified

wow howd you get the a-11 footage already?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sherman with the time management assist, nice

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

The Nards Pan posted:

Yeah, that's a legit question and Sherman was deff in the wrong, but Jim Moore is a total doofus. He's part of the afternoon drive time radio crew and a die-hard, insane Wazzu fan. He has a weekly betting pick that you can make a huge profit on by fading every week, he was like 2-16 or something a few years ago.

its true he was no angel

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

woah jimmy graham did a thing, and he broke a couple tackles too dang.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

eesh that titans linebacker knocked himself loopy.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

man that play ruled a lot

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh drat i forgot derrick henry played for the titans.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

haha wow the seahawks bit on every part of that.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahahaha ford stole the new f-150 catchphrase from wwe

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

titans for the peoples champ

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol jimmy what was that hurdle there cmon my guy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Nick my dude i love your squad and also the Raiders. gently caress the Panthers, so I have no NFL allegiance. But yeah Titans cool as hell.

no offense but why hate the panthers?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Basically every Panthers fan I know personifies everything I dislike about living in NC.

fair enough. i used to live in nc so i can see where you're coming from. i was just trying to find something hate-worthy about the actual team unless cam newton makes you mad automatically

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Alaois posted:

its pretty easy to hate jerry richardson

oh yeah, thats very true.

boy this titans team is fun to watch.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

seiferguy posted:

Hoo boy I can't wait for the hot takes from Seattle saying that the protests caused them to be bad

i mean... the titans did the exact same thing.

it will not matter i know

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

seiferguy posted:

Cognitive dissonance is a real thing

yeah i realized that immediately

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

Oh yes baby, Big Braun and Big Brock are gonna pitch each other's around and break a bunch of stuff. Get ready

the two boys, the large boys they will be at it tonight, and it will be good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

what the gently caress is grounding if not that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

3rd and 29 lmao

watch them get it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

it looked like he chucked that thing straight up

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

All I care about is that they throw each other through a whole bunch of stuff

i hope braun throws the office chair at brock

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

does that mean the rest of the game is...

titans run plays?? :allears:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

do the seahawks seriously not have a better center

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

THAT WAS PEAK RWBS

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

seiferguy posted:

Would it surprise you if I told you he was our best offensive linemen?

extremely, yes

that shoulda been a pick, corner had great position

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

titans beefcake mascot rules a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Alaois posted:

it's on CBS's streaming service

so it's basically DOA

.... drat thats pretty cold

• Locked thread