Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Stefan Prodan posted:

Fairly disappointing, most people just locked arms

At least it's something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

McStabby posted:

Sherman is stepping up his game by attempting to get ejected

Prescient

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Hee hee hee

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
For real though if Sherman has connected full on with that hit he'd have put Mariota in concussion protocol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
C'mon ref that wasn't a block in the back!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Thank you Demarco Murray for that huge rear end run

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm hootin that run was so tight. Demarco Murray kicks rear end

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Nick my dude i love your squad and also the Raiders. gently caress the Panthers, so I have no NFL allegiance. But yeah Titans cool as hell.

Hey bub. Murray's fat run just saved my fantasy team, and also looked cool as hell cause my adopted NFL team is winning. Have a wonderful day. The raiders are cool.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Probably Magic posted:

need more nickrowefillea in tff imo

I moved to Nashville to get married so ill be in nfl threads and nhl threads contributing absolutely nothing to the discourse a lot more hopefully

[quote="“SamuraiFoochs”" post="“476725931”"]
Do you still have the Network? Tonight could be Real Fun. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUN
[/quote]

It's gonna be so sick the two heavy men are gonna pitch each other around and I'm gonna scream

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Chokes McGee posted:

wait what's this my main man Throw Beefcake getting some main event love???

Oh yes baby, Big Braun and Big Brock are gonna pitch each other's around and break a bunch of stuff. Get ready

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

GrimGypsy posted:

so do you guys think Braun will beat Brock tonight

All I care about is that they throw each other through a whole bunch of stuff

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Oh jeez Titans be careful

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Titans win. Gimme some Romo commentary and a Martellus Bennett big time reception

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm really amazed at how good Romo is in his first year of doing this

I feel like a lot of his slips can be attributed to it being his first year. I hope he stays with it and they start to let him call some real big games.

• Locked thread