Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

Frijolero posted:

God bless Lindsey for giving MfA a platform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

ThndrShk2k posted:

Is it me or does it sound like Amy is on the verge of crying the entire time?
It might just be the way she normally talks, I've never heard her speak before

I assume she is nervous as gently caress and she has been laser honed on her prescription cost bill.

https://www.klobuchar.senate.gov/public/2017/1/klobuchar-introduces-bill-to-help-lower-prescription-drug-costs

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Phillip Gardner​Do insurance companies like y'all did black wall Street in Oklahoma

this is the best youtube comment ive ever read

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rastor posted:

He is murdering them

with his oration

ORALLY VANQUISH ME BERNIE!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ladyman and Bird Boy came in hoping that "Democrats agree that Obamacare is failing" would be some kind of dunk, but it fell flat everytime.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

OK, are we clear? Good, now back to our coverage of that thing Tromp said

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

anime was right posted:

Phillip Gardner​Do insurance companies like y'all did black wall Street in Oklahoma

this is the best youtube comment ive ever read

:bernpop:

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Inspiring closing message from Lindsey Graham

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Frijolero posted:

Ladyman and Bird Boy came in hoping that "Democrats agree that Obamacare is failing" would be some kind of dunk, but it fell flat everytime.

I mean they are correct about the failing obamacare, but obviously the omit the fact that they helped ensure that it would fail, and that their "solution," block grants would be even worse.

I really wish the shittiness of block grants would have been expanded on more. C'est la vi.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump is something.

He's been tweeting godawful bullshit, but a few of his recent tweets have been about supporting Puerto Rico and how they're indebted to Wall St. I'm at half-boner tbh

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

lindsey graham kept saying medicare is gonna blow up and die

that can't possibly be a remotely popular thing to say in public lol so why the hell is he even saying it?

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
my family is dead due to preventable and/or treatable illnesses, but at least i'll be able to vote against my governor in the next election

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

freckle posted:

ORALLY VANQUISH ME BERNIE!
Sounds like a kicking fetish

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

whatis posted:

my family is dead due to preventable and/or treatable illnesses, but at least i'll be able to vote against my governor in the next election

the illness in most need of treatment in this country is unrestrained capitalism

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

whatis posted:

death is certain, re-election is not :hai:

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

comedyblissoption posted:

that can't possibly be a remotely popular thing to say in public lol so why the hell is he even saying it?

If they get people to accept it as a predetermined fact they won't question when the GOP ensures it happens.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

I don't know but hopefully it helps shift the conversaiton to let's save medicare, (by taxing the gently caress out of the rich.)

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

anime was right posted:

the illness in most need of treatment in this country is unrestrained capitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

to give his rear end cover for the next austerity "grand bargain"

• Locked thread