Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
man no one can sell fire like bernie can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
did i miss and good dunks btw

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

ThndrShk2k posted:

Is it me or does it sound like Amy is on the verge of crying the entire time?
It might just be the way she normally talks, I've never heard her speak before

she just loves capitalism so much

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
graham and cassidy are inhuman scum

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Rastor posted:

Bernie made the point that a single payer system is not the same as an NHS and then turned to Graham and loudly said "And I KNOW you know the difference, Lindsey"

good

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Mo_Steel posted:

Bernie should have won. :smithicide:

i really wish we didn't have to deal with this period of darkness where peoples lives are horrid because i think we might come out ahead for it :/ bernie winning probably wouldn't have galvanized people towards his policies

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Rastor posted:

Holy poo poo Graham really did just say, and this is a literal quote now, "this is not about caring"

I had to rewind to verify

Republicans, literally: we do not care about people dying

thats gonna go in an ad, isnt it lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Phillip Gardner​Do insurance companies like y'all did black wall Street in Oklahoma

this is the best youtube comment ive ever read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

whatis posted:

my family is dead due to preventable and/or treatable illnesses, but at least i'll be able to vote against my governor in the next election

the illness in most need of treatment in this country is unrestrained capitalism

• Locked thread