Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

lord, let this be the first good season of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

early start

https://my.mixtape.moe/lwttom.webm
https://my.mixtape.moe/rsxyhl.webm

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

is that the blade runner anime?

yes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ill watch My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Bitch, A Sister's All You Need and Pingu in the City

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

"A Sister Is All You Need" oomph, that one sounds even worse in English.

i for one commend their attempts to combine the imouto genre and the music of the beatles in every piece of promo material

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

what if he's asexual

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

thats some classic anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

he screams too much and the camerawork gave me a headache

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i quite enjoyed the new nisio isin anime, juni taisen

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i hope the fake rear end friendly ape gets shot

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

there is plenty original anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

well, half assed and slog are certainly words i'd use to describe it, just with zero enjoyment

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i gotta agree with pacing issues. the way it instantly jumped from 2 man party, to a full squad without introductions was bizarre. there were also some really badly drawn parts, but otherwise it was decent

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you'd be insane to trust someone that enters a murder tourney and then asks for peace

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they do, but its not half as bad as their pronunciation of 'sieg heil' which i had to rewind a few times since i couldn't believe what i was hearing

girls last tour would be stronger if it would commit to a historical setting, rather than this current mishmash of nuclear post apocolypse and soviet/nazi ww2 weaponry (with a few later things like the tupolev they hang around in) with a duo of japanese moeblobs. just make it some german girls escaping through the russian winter or something like that

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its clearly not ww2 post apoc judging by the fact that they show multiple pieces of cold war equipment. its just that everything the girls carry is ww2 german, and most of the destroyed stuff ww2 soviet. i don't need a voiceover ofc, if anything the total lack of exposition is good. its just that the setting comes over more as a grab bag of things the author found cool looking, then consistent. all of this might change later of course

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

fallout settings are not well thought out

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

if the fight over the food had been real it would have been an interesting dynamic, but right now its just dime a dozen

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i think the dies irea complaint is a fair one when ep 1 is nothing but badly written introductions to the (apparently technically not) nazis combined with some awful action scenes

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Craptacular! posted:

It just makes me laugh because it reads exactly like the reactions to Divine Gate a year ago, where I went "seems like a meh season, guess I'll try this" and it became known as not just bad but REALLY bad.

All I want is simple things: Action, a little suspense, and at least a balanced gender ratio.

juuni taisen

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Umaru SUCKS

this. low rate oreimo clone

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i read 4 volumes of the manga

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

wafflemansplaining

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the first fireball wasn't even good!! drat that dumb disney anime!!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the flashback in the first episode showed boar in normal clothing with no animal stuff

tho how far someone like dog can change his entire thing :shrug:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Wark Say posted:

They feel pretty bare bones. Like, there's no personality behind them.

no personality, really now

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

old man revenge anime was kewl

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

teens are aids and fail

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

trainwreck

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

studio geno, who were set up to make the genocidal organ movie has decided they want to get into the anime tv game. for this they have announced 3 shows. the first is that the earlier announced golden kamui is by them.

the second is

“In order to save her brother and nephew who have been kidnapped by a mysterious religious group known as the Genuine Love Society, Juri and her family cast a spell using a stone hidden by her grandfather to enter the world of stopped time known as Stasis. However, when they infiltrate the kidnapper’s base, they’re met by other people who can also move about freely. With grotesque creatures lurking about, will they be able to escape the parallel world and return to their normal lives?!”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKya0fdpsws

the third is

Roughly 10 years in the making. This is a story about the pure hearts with mutual feelings in a destitute society. Even though they were supposed to be able to go anywhere. Takahiro Ōmori examines humankind's way of life

well who knows what the gently caress that means

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Nitrousoxide posted:

I'm watching Blend S and it feels like a much superior version of Working! without the terrible characters *cough* Inami *cough*

if the way you measure quality is the amount of lolicon bait, then sure its better

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

macross guy new mecha show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40iTG4JRKAA

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

kado the right answer had a terrible ending that was a total antithesis to everything the show was about

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://my.mixtape.moe/czybfk.webm

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

i didnt read this post

the agender rocks are cool

gently caress off with this poo poo. going nener nener i cant hear you about a post, especially when half the things hes talking about are poo poo you've whined about before

and maybe if hideous cgi steven universe series didn't want people to address the rocks with she they shouldn't just have drawn a bunch of girls, give the lot of them female vas and added worlds most stereotypical big bald man to round out the cast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

i don't really like new kino but i can't see myself dropping it either

why watch something you don't enjoy

• Locked thread