Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ok the safe pick is inuyashiki, the risky pick is blend-S. Done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Gonna watch Umaru and... uh... eh

That's more than enough. Make the thread my brother

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Homura and Sickle posted:

b/t this and made in abyss the big blob heads are the future of anime character design buddy

its the next step in evolution from whatever damage k-on did

K-on did no damage

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lemon-Lime posted:

I don't know, it lines up pretty well with what the guilds I've been in: a bunch of people you chat with, show your glamour off to, and occasionally do group content with.

Is group content what they're calling it nowadays

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Citrus, killing bites, colors, all good anims that I recommend based on the plot synopsis

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Colonel posted:

citrus is really mediocre, having read some of it a long time ago. i guess it's ok if you want a yuri anime that's like 90% trashy drama about a girl who wants to bang her step sister

Good

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Citrus will be kind of trashy. Killing Bites will be extremely trashy.

GOOD

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

One had giant tits, the other had giants with tits.

Both of these things are good

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Postal Parcel posted:

I still can't believe this is a thing and that it's being co-produced by [adult swim]* of all people. That there's already a "3" in the works as well is also crazy
I am cautiously optimistic that it'll have the same appeal, and I strangely want it to be only ~6 episodes or so.

This will definitely be an interesting experience to say the least

*I guess AS has a history of supporting anime since they did get The Big O to finally finish
The fact that there's already a 3 in the works is deeply problematic, and they should let good things rest imo

Erg posted:

id actually appreciate it if the title for the next thread is a list of shows not to watch TIA
I'll watch them shows

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Animegataris is loving amazing.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Liver Disaster posted:

Dies Irae has a thing for thick Reimu, this might be the anime for me.

How thick?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Liver Disaster posted:

Nowhere near thick enough but I don't think broadcast anime is ready for fat touhous.

God willing one day the girls will take up my entire screen

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Wark Say posted:

May we come in and talk about the word of our Lord and Savior Real Drive?

This year, not this century

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Agronox posted:

Is there a point where it's too late to make a thread? I had thought about making one for Just Because, though at that point it was at the 7th episode. Wasn't sure if it was worth it. Although I guess that still could've been like ten weeks of discussion.

:justpost:

Sakurazuka posted:

Perhaps we should bring back the three episode rule for threads....

When I am mod.

• Locked thread