Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Kekkai Sensen is an auto-watch. GARO seems cool, and I'm definitely interested in Children of the Whales based on the look and premise. Land of the Lustrous, Infini-T Force, and 12 Wars I'll probably give a shot if I hear good things. I'd watch Black Clover but I just started reading it a bit ago so I may go back to the anime sometime next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Kekkai Sensen & Beyond: Very yes
GARO - Vanishing Line: Seemed like a more generic Darker than Black with a lot of annoying shaky action cam and by the end it devolved into a CG mess to the point where I'd rather they just go all the way with it like some of the other stuff I watched. Not as cool as the trailer made it seem, hopefully ep2 is better or I'm out.
Land of the Lustrous: What a weird thing. I legitimately don't know how I feel about this but I'm definitely interested.
Black Clover: Just read the manga imo
Infini-T Force: I know jack poo poo about Tatsunoko shows (apart from Crowds) so this is probably not aimed at me but episode 1 seemed decent enough. Love the Final Boss of Bowling.
Juni Taisen: Despite the hilariously edgy backstory of Boar it was pretty fun and dumb. Animation was pretty good.

• Locked thread