Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The new dirty jokes show is basically Seitokai Yakuindomo, but without Hata so not as good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Maybe it's a heartwarming tale of a pair of siblings supporting each other and moving on in life after the untimely deaths of their parents by truck/bloodcough disease/the super cold.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

a kitten posted:

*gropes own boobs*

~lens flare~

I don't think he's directing a Senran Kagura movie.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kepp bumping that chicken.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Didn't Nisio write Medaka Box? That has a happy ending.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I recommend My Hero Academia

I think you mean Boku no My Hero Aca.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

amazon likes to move in on new markets and then completely destroy all their competition. with anime strike, they don't seem to realize that their competition is piracy.

:capitalism:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think Tada-kun is going to fall in love.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Drunk wife was pretty good, and appropriately captured that drunk people are kind of a little annoying.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Lemon-Lime posted:

You can make 99% of proper cocktails at home, you just need to own a handful of common spirits and mixers. Just adding milk to whisky or Kahlua isn't making cocktails. :v:

The only cocktail you really need is drinking bourbon straight (from the bottle).

Which I don't do any more.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Calling a show a trainwreck is to ADTRW what declaring something not anime is to Games.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I want them to talk put their differences and end on neutral or friendly terms.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Talking about conflicts being resolved by handsome people just talking has got me thinking about ACCA again.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

dogsicle posted:

amaretto is good but i don't need a cocktail, i'll drink it straight

I tried drinking amaretto straight once and it was gross.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Does the train wreck in Kabaneri?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Fangz posted:

Recovery of an MMO Junkie/Recommendation of the Virtual World had a pretty good first episode. There were a few wierd pacing moments in how it skipped ahead. And the virtual world is super-generic but I guess that's kinda the point.

Where does the protagonist fall in the spectrum of had just given up/lost generation" vs "is actually just a terrible and incompetent person"? I assume it is at least more positive than Watamote.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

:rip:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Where's it airing? I've been meaning to watch it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hidamari Post Apocalypse's first episode was good, and I'm interested to see where they go with it since they'll probably blow through the chapters that have been released so far really quickly. I'm also a little torn between wanting the setting somewhat explained, like the hugely built up city they're in despite WWII engineering, and that being completely irrelevant.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

BBB is on my list to finish so I can start BYOBBB&BBBQ.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Craptacular! posted:

It just makes me laugh because it reads exactly like the reactions to Divine Gate a year ago, where I went "seems like a meh season, guess I'll try this" and it became known as not just bad but REALLY bad.

All I want is simple things: Action, a little suspense, and at least a balanced gender ratio.

Houseki no Kuni/Land of the Lustrous may fit your bill.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Speaking of houseki, I noticed that the moon people look like lotus root when sliced up. I assume that must be symbolic of something, but I don't know what.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Land of the Lustrous/Houseki no Kuni: *vomits mercury*

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

VostokProgram posted:

i have completed this objective and colonel was right about everything

So you support reploid independence.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

quote:

Phosphophyllite is a rare mineral composed of hydrated zinc phosphate. Its name derives from its chemical composition (phosphate) and the Greek word for "leaf", phyllon, a reference to its cleavage.

Lewd.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Moltrey posted:

people itt using words wrong is sincerely my favorite running gag

It's a good one, as the crow flies.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hidamari nuclear winter is definitely the squishiest show this season.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

They scrubbed all the costumes.

I'm glad Netflix truly understands, one of the main points of Tiger and Bunny.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Netflix was a mistake. Burn it down.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

This week's episode wasn't alcoholic, it was just mixing together whatever fruit juices you have in the refrigerator.

I'm assuming that's kind of the idea. Simple recipes using stuff you may already have for people new to it so that you only need to get the booze.

The dark secret of cocktails is that for most people the recipe hardly matters, particularly if your recipe is bourbon + bourbon.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

As a disconnected 30ish year old, I find MMO junkie relatable.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

an actual dog posted:

Looking forward to the pretty people looking sad.

Well I'd rather look happy, but if you insist.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

an actual dog posted:

Nancy Kerrigan was clubbed in the knee by someone hired by the ex-husband of rival skater Tonya Harding, in like 1994. It was a big tabloid thing with a lot of layers and I'd totally watch an anime about it.

On top of that it was during the olympics as I recall.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Funimation more like fumigation.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Even if you do go to amazon's service it's a chore to find stuff through browsing rather than a straight up search by title, so shows are even less likely to be seen by random people.

Basically it's going to suck when amazon has a monopoly on everything in a few years.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

AnoHito posted:

I'm still mad they made her less fluffy.

I'll be fine as long as she doesn't stop being a big dork.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I look forward to Colors alternately saving and damning the world.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Overbored poo

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Extella is about at least 3 women who are extremely dtf and don't care whether the player is a man or woman, and maybe there is also a Lavos or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Citrus just got kind of boring, though I agree on Haru getting Yuzu, and Mei should end up with the girl with the strong eyebrows. I think she also had drill hair?

• Locked thread