Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Julias posted:

Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken (My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Bitch)
Diomedea, Studio Blanc | ... | Shirane, Hideki | Comedy, Romance, School | Web Manga | Oct 12, 2017
With nothing left to lose, ordinary high school student Haruka Shinozaki confesses to beautiful, diligent class representative Akiho Kousaka and to his surprise she accepts. Kousaka takes dating as seriously as she does everything else, but does not quite get it. She pragmatically suggests activities that are too sexual.
PV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Spiritus Nox posted:

Konohana Kitan continues to be pretty and cozy, although I feel like the end of the latest ep assumed a bit more emotional weight than it's entirely earned yet after just two eps.

How are the fanservice levels? I've heard it's a bit more gratuitous than is even justified by the onsen setting. I like a good relaxing cozy show, but sudden-onset fanservice really harshes my mellow.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Spiritus Nox posted:

It's pretty fanservicey, yeah. It doesn't feel agressively skeevy or anything to me in terms of where the camera's placed and such, but it's not terribly shy about showing the characters in an onsen with only a few strategically placed glares or locks of hair or what-have-you.

Thanks, that's kind of a bummer. I basically just want there to be a new Flying Witch every season, that show was so fantastic, like medical-grade relaxation and chill times.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Since they don't seem to have this anywhere but in the fine print, more info:

- Entry period ends Monday, October 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm PT
- "The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Washington, D.C. (i.e., excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), Canada (excluding Quebec), and the United Kingdom who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least Eighteen (18) years of age"
- "There will be 5 Entrants who will receive the second prize of: A Limited Edition Blade Runner Black Out 2022 poster signed by Director Shinichirō Watanabe"

• Locked thread