Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Can I get an explanation for this Euphonium stuff, what did he do wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
It's impressive how Touma brings down nearly any Railgun scene he's in as well

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Spiritus Nox posted:

Do people around here like Negima? I've heard mixed things. Read a bit of the manga back in Junior High and liked it well enough, but I was a dumb kid at the time and tastes change.

I think it's great. The beginning is bog standard Love Hina stuff, but once it picks up it almost never stops. Even if that time is dozens of chapters in...
The action is super well-drawn and easy to follow. Whenever I re-read it there's always stuff I'm looking forward to seeing again.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
April 2018? Nice. Wanna see Maho animated.

I'm really curious how they're going to adapt this one, since the alternate routes aren't merely dead ends but entire story branches. And the true ending is kinda recursive and non-linear.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
How close was Joshiraku to actual Rakugo

• Locked thread