Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Relin posted:

i will try the langoliers anime

Hmm. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. *reads description*

Holy poo poo, it sure is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Space Flower posted:

yeah i love imosae

Unrelated: This but unironically, because I rather enjoy how it depicts a meandering creative process and the hints of what he's gonna start actually writing based on the opening. I see it becoming some kind of bizarro Nozaki-kun.

But yeah, the skeeze factor will ruin that for a lot of people.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

kater posted:

Apparently if you survive more than seven seconds into this show it goes to absolutely insane places before revealing itself to be the main character's draft of an anime or something. The show is probably still trash, but I kind of respect the... willingness to make people run away screaming?

Well, it tones it down a little anyway, but doesn't stop. It really shouldn't take three episodes to get onto his using the people around him as characters to write some fantasy stuff that isn't trash, evidenced by the opening. Nor should it take three episodes to get past why he no-sells all of Kani's shenanigans.

That kind of poo poo coming out of Atra's voice actor is just plain entertaining, though.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Is it about right to postulate that Imosae is to Eromanga as Konosuba is to Re:Zero? I've not watched Eromanga Sensei.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Cake Attack posted:

i'm intrigued, and would like to subscribe to your youtube review channel

Should I stop making real content and just sit with my buddy and blather on for three hours?

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

The Colonel posted:

actually the dark souls kyoani show is the bit in maidragon where they literally play dark souls but with a pause button

I want to say it looked more like Demon's Souls (Fluted Helm mostly) but that didn't have mimics either, if we're continuing to be pedantic.

At least, I don't think anything past Demon's Souls had the 'skinny' fluted armor, just the Elite Knight set. I missed that look.

Ranzear fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Nov 16, 2017

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

I saw the Bakemonogatari outro years before actually watching the show (recently) and I'll never skip it.

Assassination Classroom openings though... Could stand for those to be replaced in a dub.

Ranzear fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Nov 21, 2017

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

How long is Imosae supposed to be? This week was insanely good.

I need that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Gemfriends, Konosuba, Garo, something else I forget, and one ironic vote for Berserk.

• Locked thread