Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I hope that Frankenstein Family show airs somewhere :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
You should, because it's fantastic.

But no, Kino was pretty episodic and afaik this sequel will presumably be the same

Knorth fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Sep 27, 2017

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Also if there was anyone other than me who was interested, I was told by the very reliable source of 'some random person in a comment section' that Shiyan Pin Jiating, the neat sounding show about a family of genetic experiments trying to live a normal life, had been delayed til next season

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

i mean we can put the complaining about the title to rest because it's being localized as My Girlfriend Is Too Much To Handle

Oh is it? That's not bad

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
The blob must feed!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A title that definitely makes sense and is understandable

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Benten is good.

Extremely :agreed:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Yozakura Quartet!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
When is the next 50 episode season of Shirokuma Cafe

I really liked that show, I'd watch another 50 episodes of punloving bear and people being very reluctant to humour penguin's rakugo attempts

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Hello, yes I would like to eat Kuga's mapo tofu now please

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Konohana Kitan seems nice enough, it's pretty and calm and the head attendant is cute. Still not really into the character designs generally, Yuzu's shocked diamond mouth is pretty great though

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I dunno if I'll end up watching much of Urahara but I really like how it looks, and the characters seem sweet

https://files.catbox.moe/uba9zg.webm

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I kind of thought the magical girl stuff was the weakest part of the episode, I'd probably be completely down for watching more if it was just about them making and selling clothes and desserts, and skateboarding around Harajuku feeding cats

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

if anyone wants to make a konohana kitan thread, i offer up my thread title services free of charge

Konohana Kitan: CGDCT - Canidae Girls Doing Canidae Things

I appreciate this

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Spiced rum, kahlua and cream is pretty delicious

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Both Kino and Girl's Last Tour were good. I'm glad

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
They were also in public though weren't they? It could absolutely be a subs mistake but could also just be her and Hermes keeping her gender a secret from everyone standing within earshot

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I'm glad of new Hozuki no Reitetsu and the episode itself was good but uh

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
People who expressed interest in watching Haikyuu (you should 'cause it's fantastic) should join us here, now :) https://cytu.be/r/synchrogazer

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

i'm gonna recommend everyone watch the first 90 seconds of the imouto show

Make a webm

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Oh

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Is Mikazuki an old man in that one?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Good :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

i'm gonna recommend everyone watch the first 90 seconds of the imouto show

Lol That sure was a thing I just saw. He truly is a master of prose

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Land of the Lustrous has a really cool first episode! That reveal of the sunspot was rad, it looks really good in general and Phos seems like a fun protag

I'm glad microbes are saving the day again

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Yeah she's the witch :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Children of the Whales' first episode is interesting. Very curious to see where it goes, and how rain affects an actual sea of sand. It's super pretty too so that's nice

There's also this thing, it's pretty cute

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Give Land of the Lustrous/Houseki no Kuni and Children of the Whales a shot if you get the chance imo. I thought they were pretty interesting

Glad you liked Girl's Last Tour btw, it's kind of slow to stream but I enjoyed it a lot

Knorth fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Oct 11, 2017

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Urahara Ep 2 was fun, I love to fight popcorn

I'm glad of Mari's sarcastic affectations and fixation on watching Gone with the Wind while eating citron and pepper popcorn :3: Rito just chomping down on the alien desserts and just being a genuinely chill person is great too

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Yeah in a vacuum that sounds pretty neat

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I'm excited for the spooky collection

and for like 4-5 other things that season, gunna be a good one

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/hakumikotv/status/918644657281576960

Spooky collection and tiny forest life in the same season :toot:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Yeah the original gave it more time to flesh out this country but this one was fine for just another weird place Kino visits imo

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Phos is a great main character and lol at Jade trying to wake Kongou

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Jade bein' bonked with a hammer :3:

Snail friend is powerful

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I'm glad of the multiple shows with main characters trying, or supposed to be trying, to keep historical records

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfgeznlm6jU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I liked the first episode of Whale Kids quite a bit, haven't gotten around to e2 yet though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:yeah:

• Locked thread