Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Gonna watch Umaru and... uh... eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Osomatsu 2 ftw

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Julias posted:

Also gonna put you guys in timeout, see ya in a bit.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Those aren't thread-closing-worthy posts, just report him, please julias.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Agronox posted:

Is Himouto! Umaru-chan any good? I never saw S1 but seem to remember very mixed reviews here. Main character really sucks, something like that?

I personally enjoyed umaru-chan a great deal

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

an actual dog posted:

Nancy Kerrigan was clubbed in the knee by someone hired by the ex-husband of rival skater Tonya Harding, in like 1994. It was a big tabloid thing with a lot of layers and I'd totally watch an anime about it.

Weird al mentioned it in a song

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lemon-Lime posted:

I don't know, it lines up pretty well with what the guilds I've been in: a bunch of people you chat with, show your glamour off to, and occasionally do group content with.

Minus 50 dkp for being knocked into the whelps!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Grouchio posted:

(Finally a real anime conversation after a while. Wanna PM?)

Lmao

• Locked thread