Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Just let the next TW have a multiplayer campaign that was involved as Shogun 2 :ohdear:

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

ChickenWing posted:

What's the current best place to preorder TW:W2, based on a cost:not getting my CC stolen ratio.

CDKeys preorder got refunded due to their keys being region locked, wanna get my preload on tonight

I got it from here after looking around for the cheapest & safest place the other day. https://2game.com/total-war-warhammer-ii. There's a voucher too 'ISTHEREANYDEAL' to get a little bit more off. I checked and they're a verified sega partner so no cc stolen worries there. Why does time have to pass so slowly when you want to play something :ohdear:

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Mans posted:

What the hell, it's 34 pounds but if i change to euros it becomes 50?

I want my 30 euro warhams :(

When the AI comes begging for a peace deal and the High King just goes all "I will hear you beg :smug:"

Weird. Buying with gbp should work though since paypal will just convert it right?

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

They're having a pre launch party on the total war twitch and doing FFA's! https://www.twitch.tv/totalwarofficial

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Stegadons ploughing into infantry will never get old.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Invade the elves on the island, build up nothing but the economy and port buildings. Rake it in.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

*teleports behind u* nothin' personel, skink.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Ze Pollack posted:

all will be forgiven once someone attaches huge, jiggling knockers to a kroxigor

They just did that for rick & morty.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I don't know why it took me this long to realise the Ikit campaign ownes bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoK20MzDtTg