Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I'm still just playing around with Total Warhammer 1 on normal. I've beaten the Dwarf and Brettonian campaigns, I probably auto-resolve more than I should.

Just last night beat Eye for an Eye. There was an army that consisted of an Arch Lector and 19 mortars. Besides the map, are there any other differences with how the economy works? I had a lot of trouble getting a second army going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I'm still rather new to this. I was playing a few turns as chaos, and decided to go subjugating the Norse. The Dwarf faction up there had a big army in its one remaining city, so I decided to go back later after building up some more. A while later, I try to do some diplomacy with the Wintertooth, only to find that I couldn't because the Dwarves made them their vassal. That wasn't something I expected to see.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I almost got the 10 trading partners achievement the Old World. I got to nine, then Ostland conquered Nordland, and a few turns later Brettonia started confederating.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Still playing Vanilla, I beat the Empire campaign and got every building-related achievement I can get there, and thought I'm free. Then I learn I have to get every technology to get the achievment and ugggh.

The way everyone turns on you once chaos goes away and you're left with great power makes me sad.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I got an achievement for killing 1000 Vampire Counts units in a single battle as Court of Lybaras, except I was playing as Brettonia in Mortal Empries.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My Mortal Empires Brettonia campaign could be going better. I failed to get Marienberg before the Empire did, spent too long trying to take down Mousallin, and when I marched south to Skaven-infested Estalia, Bastogne took the northernmost city while I was waiting for both my armies to meet up. I've confederated most of Brettonia, except for Bastonne and Bordeleaux, who I can't despite having good relationships and the necessary tech. Except for sniping that one city, they've otherwise been content to sit on their asses, while I besieged Magritta and Wood Elves took Castle Carcassone and Clan Rictus come across the sea.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

MonsterEnvy posted:

Added on pretty much everything bad that happens in the End Times can be linked back to Teclis taking bad advice from the Elven gods to save the world. (Only for it to be revealed that Elven Gods never intended to save the world and lied to him.)

Nagash coming back. Teclis was involved
The Phonenix king dying. Teclis was involved
Malekith becoming King. Teclis was involved
The Vortex being unbound. Teclis was involved
Ulthuan sinking killing most high elves and dark elves. Teclis was involved
The Skaven uniting and wiping out most human nations. Teclis was involved
Ulric dying. Teclis was involved
Middenhiem falling and Archaon finding a world ending device there. Teclis was involved
Mannfred not being killed resulting in him stabbing Gelt and causing the end of the world. Teclis was involved

Storm of Chaos can more or less be said to be what happened in the timeline were Teclis decided to just go and help the Empire fight off chaos rather then making everything worse.

The twist was that the plan was never supposed to save the world, just provide a speed bump while the new world is set up, but that doesn't make how they went about it more sensible. So you want to empower Malekith and Nagash two baby-eating murder-rapists, who went on to found entire societies based on baby-eating and murder-raping, who over the millennia did more damage than most of the Everchosen combined. And to do so you sacrifice thousands of men and gods who stand alongside you. I'd think more people alive to face them would mean a better speed bump, but what do I know.

The person who came out worse than everyone in all that was Asuryan, who it turns out was throwing a millennia-long tantrum, screwing over countless millions of his own faithful children (and also dwarves and humans), to give Malekith a second, third, and eleventy-jillionth chance. Because the Phoenix Kings performing a ritual the wrong way was more offensive to him.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I got Total Warhams 2 and the Tomb Kings on the Steam sale, but haven't gotten the Queen and the Crone yet, so I'm not quite sure how some DLC content works.

I knew the DLC factions would show up. I was playing a Mortal Empires Brettonia campaign, and I saw that a high elf army had a handmaiden in it, which I recalled was one of the DLC units. To see how it worked, I started a high elf campaign and found that the option to confederate with Alarielle wasn't available, and none of the buildings seemed to give the ability to build a handmaiden.

It makes sense, though it kind of sucks that there are now these guys taking up space in your territory that you might want to confederate with, but can't.

Speaking of which, I'm having the damnedest time trying to confederate with Bordeleaux in my Brettonia campaign. I have saves on turns 160 and 190. They just have their home province, while I have the rest of Brettonia and also Estalia, Tilea, and some territory in the Southlands, AND 300-some relationship points with them, but I can't get the confederation chance past yellow before the Wood Elves declare war on them, and I have to join in or break my alliance with them. Ugh. And I cannot figure out a way to convince him to get his army up off its rear end to help defend Castle Carcassone.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Jul 11, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
On the off chance that DLC possibilities and that coy bit about the development being "Chaotic" haven't been discussed to death, I think Chaos Daemons would fit well thematically with the Eye of the Vortex campaign, especially with the armies that spawn when you do a ritual. You'd also have a horde army to play the campaign as. Be'lakor could make a good "neutral" legendary lord.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
One thing I wonder about regarding Kislev DLC for the Old World and Mortal Empires is what their objective would be, because it seems like every faction can win while remaining true to their fluff. Kislev isn't in a position to do much or expand unless they turn on the Empire, which doesn't have much precedent in the backstory.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Maybe Brettonians could get another choice for the Errantry War in Mortal Empires, depending on which direction you want to point your crusades. Dark Elves in Naggaroth, Skaven in Lustria, or maybe with the new DLC, they could fight a united force of the more Nagash-sympathetic undead.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Tiler Kiwi posted:

thanquol should have been an incarnate, at least then his random stupid betrayal for dubious power would be more in character

Yeah, Thanquol has a whole book named after him and a fancy new model, but he doesn't do much in it. He's tutored by Skreech Verminking, the top Verminlord, and finally takes Nuln and gets to be on the Council of 13. That pales in comparison the rest of the book, with all of Dwarfdom making a last stand against the warlord clans, the fall of Middenheim, and a loving moon getting blown up and incinerating two continents.

It ends with Verminking shows Thanquol a vision of Throgrim getting assassinated and takes him aside because there's more planning to do. Then the next book is the last and we never see them in it. There's a lore blurb in a White Dwarf suggesting that they were working on transplanting the Under Empire into the Realm of Chaos, but that's it.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Randarkman posted:

When did they retcon the Necrons? Back when I started playing WH40k in junior high (Kind of quit after that but picked it up again mostly for painting models with a friend of mine where I live now, and played a couple of matches, now if we paint or play GW stuff it's mostly Bloodbowl cause 40k as a game kind of sucks) a friend of mine played Necrons, and back then at least they were soulless people enslaved in terminator robot bodies by Cthulhu gods, also they were responsible for some people being born with no connection to the warp, Pariahs/Untouchables and I think they could control them somehow.

Oh. Someone asked the same question 10 minutes ago.

2011, 5th edition. Necron Pariahs aren't really a thing anymore. Neither is the looming threat of the C'tan. The Silent King of the Necron race managed to take subvert enough control to shatter the C'tan into shards and seal them into tesseract labyrinths to be used as weapons of last resort before the Necrons entombed themselves. I guess with them gone their long-term plans for humanity went too.

They also expanded the Dark Eldar story a lot in 2010, so much so that it kind of counts as a retcon.

Also, the Horus Heresy novel series has a lot of retcons, expansions of ideas, and new inserted ideas.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Oct 17, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Wild Horses posted:

I’m guessing Settra (the magnificent etc) got cucked by Arkhan the black in End Times?
Anyone want to give me the rundown how that dweeb managed that

The forces of Nehekara hold pretty well against the forces of Arkhan and the vampires. Settra gets taken out by Nagash himself, after Nagash goes to the underworld and uses an incantation to gain control of the souls there and Zerg rush the god of the underworld, cutting off the Nehekaran priests from their magic. Nagash offers him one last chance to serve, only to be told "SETTRA DOES NOT SERVE, SETTRA RULES!"

Then all the stuff Edgar Allen Ho mentioned happens.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Oct 21, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

DeathSandwich posted:

Settra is the best character in Warhammer Fantasy and it's a loving shame the Tomb Kings got squatted in Age of Sigmar.

It's kind of funny that due to the Tomb Kings' squatting, one of the Grand Alliances was just Vampire Counts for a while..

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Apparently there's a Stormcast named Balthas Arum who's almost definitely Balthazar Gelt.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
No, they've just been hinting at new Slaanesh book/model releases.

Lorewise, the new Elf army books also specify where Slaanesh has been this whole time, and the fallout from the big Nagash-centered event has made it more likely that Slaanesh's followers will find him.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Chaos Space Marines have the novelty of being a sci-if fantasy juxtaposition, but they make it hard for any other Chaos characters to be anything other than cannon fodder, tortured drudge, or a living sacrifice. Most other guys who gets the spotlight tends to get the hammer dropped on them.There are many types of space marine, with many backgrounds a clashing personalities, but they're all still space marines.

In Fantasy, it's easier for Joe Schmo to make a name for himself with the Chaos gods. And the fun thing about Norsca is that they worship Chaos, but have to concern themselves with day-to-day survival, building a functioning society, forming a family and raising children instead of just being a slavering horde 24/7. Of course you can do that in 40K, where any kind of society you can imagine exists, but you usually end up defaulting to a faceless thrall of a giant in power armor with no discernible interests other than war.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
End Times: Archaon is the only book after Thanquol, and in it Archaon kills some random Skaven emissary that people thought was Thanquol. There’s a lore blurb in some White Dwarf where Skreech Verminking takes Thanquol to prepare the Under-Empire for the coming of the end.

In what used to be the last Gotrek and Felix book, Gotrek and Felix thwart one of Bel’akor’s plans, which is different than the plan Bel’akor had to burn down the world tree to cause the end before Archaon could. Gotrek fights Grimnir and dies, fulfilling his oath. Grimnir then resurrects him and names him the new dwarven god of vengeance, which Gotrek is okay with. He sends Felix back to the real world to spend time with his halfling wife in the Moot before the end and prepares to face infinite demons.

Then in Age of Sigmar, Grimnir was back and part of Sigmar’s alliance and blew up fighting some primordial salamander matriarch before Archao’s invasion. And with the new Gotrek thing coming out, I guess that confirms that that Grimnir was not the ascended Gotrek.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Nov 4, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I feel like an opportunity was missed by not having the fat guy nation placed in America. Also, are there female ogres? Or is it like a dwarfs situation where they're kind of hidden away.

I don't think they've made fluff about female ogres and their place in society, but they made a female Maneater model.
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Ogre-Kingdoms-Female-Maneater

I read in a summary of Golgfag Maneater's life that among his accomplishments, he was decorated by Karl Franz. Is that detailed anywhere?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Ogres were in Warhammer since the beginning, but it looks like the Ogre Kingdoms army book where they were first shown as big ol' mongols came out in 2005.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I sure suck at all the treasure hunting puzzles.

I can't even figure out what I'm trying to solve let alone actually solve them.

I've seen three types of puzzles so far.

For the ring plaque: The proper rotation has the central face facing upright. Then you rotate the middle circle until one set of the same-colored lines aligns with the lines on the center. The symbols the whole lines point to are your answer.

Dice puzzle: All the dice are the same. Look at the dice to figure out which symbol should be in place of the "?"

4X4 grid with colored dots puzzle: It's like sudoku. Each square in each row and column should have a different number of dots and color.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Nov 9, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Aurubin posted:

Between Sartosa, the Beastmen, and the Skaven Estalia doesn't stand a chance these days. Guess that's punishment for conquering Bretonnia half the time in game 1.

Just because I'm lazy and only bummed around a turn or two with her, how do you recruit Sartosan units with Aranessa?

They're from any level 1 port building. The achievement to get 10 Sartosa Free Company in one army is the one subfaction-specific achievement that takes only a couple of turns to get.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Guys I can’t stop hearing “ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY” in my head.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Aekold Helbrass is a fun Tzeentch champion. I don't think he was a wizard, unlike most Tzeentch champions, and he was blessed with a power that indiscriminately healed things and caused plants to bloom and such, like a Disney princess. I think during this time GW wasn't nearly as focused on the the "rebirth" part of Nurgle's portfolio as they are today.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Is there a consensus about what the pirates are doing in the endless seas after hailing the mighty? "Calling?" Trawling?" "Caught in?"

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
In the vein of the weapon types post, can we get one about what the different types of lord mounts do so I can spend less time mousing back and forth over different tiny icons?

From what I can tell:
Unmounted characters are best at dueling, more likely to hit, and less likely to be hit
Horses add speed, hit points and charge bonuses at the expense of melee attack and defense and ranged weapon distance
Barded horses add durability over unarmored horses at expense of speed
Pegasi are less durable than other mounts, but can fly
Chariots go all-in on the charge, having more trouble when stuck in
Hippogryphs and gryphons pack a greater punch than Pegasi with terror and armor piercing, but..?
Giant monsters are generally more threatening, but easier to focus fire and have more trouble hunting individual characters
There are various special altars that are technically chariots, but you want to keep them out of combat, such as Volkmar’s War Altar of Sigmar, corpse carts, Cauldrons of Blood, and Screaming Bells. You have to look at them individually to see what buffs they offer.

And finally there unicorns which are different than horses somehow? Do the various green skin mounts fit into the above above categories or do they deserve their own?

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Nov 18, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
According to the Archaon novels, Bel’akor is the one who wrote the prophecies about Archaon, and manipulated the fates to get him into place. There was a framing device where Archaon would die, and Bel’akor would write him a new fate.

He would be a looming presence all throughout Archaon’s travels, constantly running into champions bearing his mark, and confronting him at a fortress in the Southern Chaos Wastes. Bel’Akor had to save scum and ending to that encounter where Archaon retreated because Archaon kept dieing.

And while the prophecy and the ensuing existential crisis lead him down the path, but being hunted by his former brothers wasn’t the most hosed up thing that Bel’Akor inflicted on him. You see, Archaon found the book that prophesied the End Times carried by Giselle Datzinger, a spunky young Sister of Sigmar, who was carrying it at behest of an Arch Lector. As he was hunted, she became target as well, and would have no choice but to follow him. She would constantly try to turn him away from his path, and later tried to kill him, but could never bring her self to do so. They developed a weird, horrible, codependent relationship. Archaon’s followers understood that they weren’t to mess with her.

As their travels went on, she went through a lot. She was briefly incorporated into the amalgamated body of Flamefang, the chaos dragon who held the Eye of Sheerian. She was marooned on the Southern Wastes after the followers of each god in Archaon’s first big army stage four simultaneous mutinies. She got trapped in the menagerie of the Slaaneshi demon who had Droghar and got drugged with some horrible nerve poison. When Archaon and his new horde pass through the southern chaos gate to get back up north, she emerges with her mouth sealed shut. Now it’s Archaon’s turn to spend every night unable to put his one companion out of their misery.

So they drag her ghoulish, emaciated butt around for another century until they find the First Shrine. Archaon is coronated, and he returns to Giselle. Suddenly, Giselle stabs him with one of Bel’Akor’s claws. Surprise, idiot, she was working for Bel’Akor the whole time! She was the one carrying the thing that lead him down this path. If Bel’Akor couldn’t be crowned Everchosen, he’d just jack the body of the current one. Archaon fights him off, barely. And if he was pissed at the gods before, then boy howdy...

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Nov 19, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Having the Green Knight get assassinated as my army is approaching the Badlands errantry war site sucks.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I thought that losing a battle after retreating caused an army to disband, but sometimes I have to fight an army three times to get rid of the stragglers. What's the deal, and is there any difference in the system between Total Warhams 1 and 2?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Asuryan comes out as theworst of all the characters of the End Times because he spent basically all of recorded history screwing over his faithful children to give a billion chances to Malekith as he inflicted unimaginable pain and horror on countless millions, more so than probably every Everchosen combined, all
In service of plan that involved actively sabotaging the defenses against the Chaos gods and puréeing the defenders of order and feeding them to two baby-eating murderrapists.

In conclusion, Finubar's mistake wasn't cheating at the ritual or denying Malekith his birthright, it was getting mopey when he learned the truth instead of telling Asuryan to go. gently caress. Himself. No gods, no masters, be gay, do crimes.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Dec 4, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Queen Bess is so awesome that I find myself unprepared mentally when one of my other armies has to fight without it.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I'm having trouble with a treasure map. The location is in the eastern edge of the map in the southlands, centered around the World's Edge Mountains.

The clue is "The world is blighted with these monuments to fear - Their sightless eyes and leering grin conceal the treasures held within."

I've tried every skull-like thing and statue, as well as the Temple of Skulls city, with no luck. It's a bitch to get around the mountains, too.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Neurosis posted:

Minor lore/gameplay interaction question - am I right in saying that the viking-analogue northerners are chaos worshipping, but when chaos comes later on in ME it still razes them completely?

If you aren’t Norse, they get diplomatic bonuses toward each other and start as allies. If you’re playing as Norsca, you get a dilemma to either join or spurn Archaon, with different bonuses. The whole process of “awakening” tribes only happens if you play as Chaos Warriors. AI chaos warriors appear from nowhere at set intervals and don’t have to build themselves up.

As for lore, it’s probably random whether Norscran tribes would join up with some chaos warriors from the wastes or fight, depending on the sides’ strength, disposition, gods, etc. Archaon has enough clout and power that any Norsca tribe would probably heed his call.

Tabletop wise, I don’t know if there were any “Norsca” army lists released in a White Dwarf or some other official source.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Dec 9, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

drat Dirty Ape posted:

I really want to see some substantial changes to old world factions (not VC) to keep them fresh. Greenskins, Empire, and Bretonnians could really use some love. It's kind of absurd that even in ME the Brets can only summon the Green Knight a handful of times. I can't see them adding rituals to every race, but it would be nice to see a little more love to keep them competitive with the TW2 factions.

The Green Knight thing is extra fun if one of those limited charges gets cut short when he's assassinated. That happened to me just before I got my army to the Badlands Errantry location.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The extremely built-up Dwarf armies turning on me as I was trying to get the achievement for every Empire technology after the post-invasion diplomacy fuckening certainly provided me with a challenge.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I'm coming back to my old pre-VC Tyrion vortex campaign after some other gaming releases and fiddling with the vampire coast, and some weird diplomatic things happened. Teclis declared war on me when, iirc, I sent an intervention at his allies in Hexoatl some time ago. I guess I was allied with them at the time, so my reliability is still very low. We've never fought, and I've managed to get our diplomacy score to almost 100. Despite this, I still can't get a peace treaty with him, the chance being red.

Another weird thing is my relationship with Averlorn. She was aggressive early on a conquered most of Ulthuan. It's just me, her, and Yvresse now. I have the number one strength rating due to holdings elsewhere and confederating Alith Anar. Our relationship is good. What's weird is that while I'm at yellow to confederate with them, my chance to enter a trade agreement is red.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Dec 18, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Azran posted:

If your reliability is very low, no one will accept any kind of diplomatic offers you put forward. It's particularly egregious when you make peace with skavens, then one of their military allies declares war on you and drags them back into a war with you and you get penalized for breaking a treaty.

So I guess the bit about "intimidation" that when a confederation happens actually does count for a lot. I do remember that my confederation with Alith Anar was relatively recent and after the treaty breaking, and I'm close to being able to confederate with Averlorn and Yvresse.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I was a little sloppy on my run of the final mission as Cylostra, and lost some soldiers early on, but my Syreens still had most of their units by the end. The paladin hero was also pretty good for popping enemy bloated corpses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
How viable replacements do you guys think Necrofex are for carronades? They don't have the anti-large, but they seem to do well enough whittling down the big stuff while not having to worry about elevation and positioning.