Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
I haven't played the previous games so I did the prologue - seemed good until the khorne mission teleported a bunch of things on top of me and I lost, and then a tzeentch stack of 15 chased me down immediately afterwards and killed my general, who didn't respawn after 4 turns despite the message, and then I discovered it only kept 5 turns of autosave by default so I need to start over.

Was there a trick I was missing for the khorne mission? Are the cav / harpies who spawn behind you a punishment for not advancing or do they always spawn after X time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU