Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bone napoleon
May 9, 2012

there is nothing
I hate high elves and want them all to die and making this happen is my #1 goal in most campaigns. This is as true when playing Nagarythe as it is the Cult of Pleasure.

I hate them and their perfect armies. Their spearmen have good defense, their archers have range, and they have units that are a combination of the two. At least Tyrion makes good target practice.

What's your secret to razing Ulthuan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone napoleon
May 9, 2012

there is nothing
Fighting Kroq-Gar as Khalida without catapults is infuriating. I believe this campaign calls for lizard genocide in retaliation.

bone napoleon
May 9, 2012

there is nothing
Are there any mods to flesh out the roster? Something that kind of confederates Order versus Destruction so you get dwarves, elves and empire fighting against orcs, skaven and dark elves.

Probably not loreful but neither is Clan Mors allying with the Dwarf realms in this campaign.

bone napoleon
May 9, 2012

there is nothing
I become increasingly excited for Warhammer 3 with each trailer and screenshot.

They're taking the absurd and badass aspects of Warhammer and giving it love.

My favorite part has always been the sync kills. I think it really brings a battle to life when Gobbla can devour a Clan Angrund ancestor whole hog.

Cathay and Kislev are going to be fun but the Ogres and Daemons are going to be great.

bone napoleon
May 9, 2012

there is nothing
There's a 9.4gb update/patch on Steam today for Warham 2. Anyone know what that's about? I can't find any info on the page, warham site or twitter.