Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
did you find a place to live baloogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

it's uh a pretty strange statement

It's insanely WTF.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/912766876568182784

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Reality Winner posted:

What happened to the sewer?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Also the OP's terrible OP lol impressive

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TRUMP

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

sewer is a timeshare

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Jose posted:

Why is there a new thread

forums cant afford healthcare so the tumor is spreading

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
New thread going at Trump speed

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
luv 2 post in the turnp thread

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

anime was right posted:

they might succeed entirely due to it being induced by stress lol
People act like they can't get poo poo done, and that's true to an extent, but they're always very close to killing millions. It's not a comfortable position to be in. It's insanely cruel that they play with people like this, and there's always a chance that they succceed.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

can we plz put this video in the OP?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

hmm. does this mean they're close to finished? that seems like the final part of the chain.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
didnt even reach 3k pages. :sad:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Reality Winner posted:

yeh no longer in vancouver

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

old thread got cancer

:newt:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Gotta probe fast

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
wonder if trump will take credit for saudi arabia letting women drive now

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

It's insanely cruel that they play with people like this, and there's always a chance that they succceed.

TRUMP!

but real talk, it's loving terrifying that they can just gently caress up millions of people's lives and go 'well we said we'd Repeal and Replace and strong daddy wants us to so we gotta!!' because they can't be assed to craft actual policy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i think this thread is getting too many pages we should start a new one i can't handle any more trump

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH7_9uhMo6k

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
New thread, same Trump!

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Jose posted:

Trump threads are the ouroboros of threads

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it's going to be the veep episode of them doing testimonies but about a thousand times dumber and more nonsensical

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Baloogan posted:

i think this thread is getting too many pages we should start a new one i can't handle any more trump

TRUMP

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

i feel like im nowhere near good enough for them and i dont think im even any good at what i do anyway

I promise you you are very dumb and stupid, but I promise you that if you have the self-awareness to express the fact that you are too dumb and stupid to work there you are definitely smarter and better than most anyone who works there if you have the confidence to deal with the preliminary bullshit that comes with working there. But please don't express that fact overtly during an interview. Church it up a bit.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

did you move back to america to be wit your bf, trumpp?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump heading back to the un!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

dear conservatives

please stop trying to coopt the arts from liberals, you are very bad at it

one must have a mindset that fundamentally respects the minorities we're stealing the culture of and sees it as valuable, which you do not have

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i have a geiger counter going all the time and a bugout bag ready by the door and im perfectly utterly sane

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

in c losing ur honor

despacito

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

We should probably have a new quarterly TRUMP thread imo, this one was a couple days early.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

jerry seinfel posted:

TRUMP!

but real talk, it's loving terrifying that they can just gently caress up millions of people's lives and go 'well we said we'd Repeal and Replace and strong daddy wants us to so we gotta!!' because they can't be assed to craft actual policy

even their "actual" policy would kill millions lol

this is literally countless poor and vulnerable people being held hostage by a small group of rich, fucks every six weeks. what kind of horrible culture is this?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

anime was right posted:

hmm. does this mean they're close to finished? that seems like the final part of the chain.

Are you old enough to remember the OJ trial? Take that and multiply it by Trump and that is what 2018 and 2019 look like, with a nuclear exchange on the side because we're getting a few courses with this happy meal

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i was dumb enoufh to think you were actually in seattle, baloogan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912779672257261569

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I was just starting to like the old trump thread, which was the new trump thread after that other one. Not as much as I like Ed Balls though.

• Locked thread