Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

love to respect our Police

love to Stand during our Anthem

love to Salute my President

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

got an interview at a place i really really wanna work at tomorrow and im loving terrified

i feel like im nowhere near good enough for them and i dont think im even any good at what i do anyway

i want to drink but i have another video interview in half an hour so i have to get through that first

ughhhhhhhhh

u'll be fine just lie but not too much

and don't get psyched out by stupid questions where they're gauging more your ability to think than your knowledge of their idiotic practices

good luck pal get that money from our capitalist overlords

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

It's insanely cruel that they play with people like this, and there's always a chance that they succceed.

TRUMP!

but real talk, it's loving terrifying that they can just gently caress up millions of people's lives and go 'well we said we'd Repeal and Replace and strong daddy wants us to so we gotta!!' because they can't be assed to craft actual policy

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

this is a forgery there aren't enough forced Proper Nouns

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

thanks guys

i know im not perfect but i can at least try and i can at least be confident!!!!

i just wish there was something that could stop this stupid fight or flight stress response

its really fuckin me up

if you can get your hand on some cbd it's pretty nice. just calms you down with out making you goofy or anythin

like, i was driving once and had some and was like 'wow id be real pissed at this dude doing 20 under the speed limit but im just OK with it'

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

"A very against police judge" - Donald "John" Trvmp

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

Cool HighlightTM from the last thread

Baked Alaska - We Love Our Cops.mp4

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

brb making a flag tribute video

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

my experiences with weed so far involve a whole bunch of spinning on leather couches, time warps, and eating entire packs of pepperoni

maybe that's the thc tho, the cbd i have no idea

cbd you can/could get off of like amazon so its legality is questionable. it doesn't really do much excpet just take down how stressed you can get

i used to be extremely nervous when doing public speaking. it wouldn't make it super easy, but it definitely made me a lot more calm and able to not break down into nervous stuttering

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

ArmZ posted:

twitter is loving garbage and it will be even worse with 280 chars

imagine a chris cilizza take in 280 characters

we need launch a pre-emptive strike on twitter

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Mons Hubris posted:

I don't get the GOP's Europe obsession at all. I recently drove all the way across Norway and spent a little time in Denmark and Sweden and it's still homogenous white people central, aside from the tour buses full of Koreans.

yeah but they pay taxes!!!!

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

i cant read anything that's longer than 140 characters and that doesn't have a fuckload of made up abbrvtns

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

hes running

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Donkwich posted:

trump has never ran in his life

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

TRUMP: I still can't believe we didn't t take the oil from Iraq.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

this picture of arthur chu is weirder every time i see it

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

ROYS ARE BOY !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUXElw6TQk4

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

lol how is alabama even a state hahahha

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

america is already great

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

no, thats not it at all

these people want to vote the rapture to happen because they dgaf about their faith saying that no man knows the hour

Lol I have family in Texas that's all down with this poo poo

Every year they say this is the year they'll be lifted up to heaven while the rest of the world burns

They love Israel just because they wanna get the repture to trigger faster

Like the 6ft under intro with the blow up dolls, that would be these dummies

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

I've been trying to drink less and it's weird not swimming in oblivion

Like I could do productive poo poo but I'm gonna watch a movie or something

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol "love"

these people dont know what that is

"Over there, man, they'll kill you just because you got blue eyes and they can sell them. And everyone has an AK. It's amazing being in the land of God." -- a literal sentence after they went on a churh trip

It's a "non-denominational" church tho because the pentacosts went too far in that they wouldn't let the men wear shorts

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

jerry seinfel posted:

"Over there, man, they'll kill you just because you got blue eyes and they can sell them. And everyone has an AK. It's amazing being in the land of God." -- a literal sentence after they went on a churh trip

It's a "non-denominational" church tho because the pentacosts went too far in that they wouldn't let the men wear shorts

Also my crazy Uncle Bob joined a doomsday Christian militia after his son got arrested by the feds for selling pirated Windows installers

The best ppl

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

[Starcrafr marine voice] ahhhhhhhhh yeah good stuff

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

a.lo posted:

has the bible been wrong yet?

I think it says pi = 3 so lol gj god botherers you can't calculate poo poo

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/cushbomb/status/912887612465180672

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Trump's gonna be the first POTUS to tweet an announcement of damnatio memoriae

I am pleased to Announce that I have signed an Executive Order giving myself right of Primae Noctia #MAGA #BendForUSA

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

I've been watching Battlestar Galactica and all the black people are from the same planet and are super religious it's really weird

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the first amendment protects americans right to misunderstand anything in the bible and inflict it upon as many people they can.

this has been your nightly episode of the constitution is poo poo

I'm not religious I'm spiritual

The bibble is the literal word of god except for the parts I don't like, which are metaphors

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

brugroffil posted:

what the gently caress why

how do they even have the power to do this?

like just get on a plane and go there

It's apparently only military planes they can't hop on

So if you can charter a jet u can but hahaha gl

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Trump isn't transphobic or fighting the culture war.

he just wants to protect Jared from the draft when we fight Best Korea

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Healthcare went so great so now let's do taxes!!

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Hashtag gently caress you got mine

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Lol I'm gonna spend Sunday with my girlfriend's big New York Very Italian family and some of them are huge dotard lovers

Guarantee they're gonna be all aboard Trump's tax plan and think they're gonna be "doin great baby"

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

missed dumpling chat but i just wanna throw out that xiaolongbao is the food of the gods tia

qft

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Shageletic posted:

Didn't PR vote twice to stay in their weird situation with the US? Latest one was only a couple of yrs AFAIK

If they had gotten statehood tromp probably would maybe be doing more

Or they should just make sure there's a Trump Brand Property always in operation

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

DrPossum posted:

why would you go subject yourself to that

"jerry dont talk politics around the family we dont want things to get heated"

[crazy racist uncle narrowly avoids using the n-word about obama]

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

Probably costs around 2 to 2.5t over 10 years is the numbers i've heard

lol we gotta cut the EPA's budget but rich people need a spare yacht for this year

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

wow way to shame a man for working in local government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

Harry Enten and John Ralston have a wonderful bromance :3:

Harry "I don't vote even though I think Trump is literally a Nazi" Enten

• Locked thread