Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

dear conservatives

please stop trying to coopt the arts from liberals, you are very bad at it

one must have a mindset that fundamentally respects the minorities we're stealing the culture of and sees it as valuable, which you do not have

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

in c losing ur honor

despacito

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

termp

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A strange cucking

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

He did this with Pence too

It's loving dumb as poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao if you spend any of your time feeling anything but outrageous anger and drunk

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Roy Moore is running on the platform of making the whole country like his shithole third world country of a welfare queen state

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

Yeah, Indiana is full of morons that love loving Trump this is probably the right move.

Donnelly's main argument was, "I'll happily push a plan that cuts taxes for the middle class" and Pence responded with claiming Donnelly opposed the GOP's tax plan lol

Trump's...well who the gently caress knows with Trump. Donnelly saying that he supports big strong potus man's cuts for the middle class may just get him a Heitklamp moment because of Trump's perfectly smooth brain and loyalty to absolutely nobody but himself

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"guh durrrr they're saying out loud what I just winked and nodded at, I am helpless durrrR"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zoro posted:

I know, right? It's odd to see someone with an hourglass figure, but that big of a booty.

And, also, how the gently caress did people not realize that Trump's voters were just bigots? It was pretty obvious.

A lot of people are apparently pretty insulated from primo examples of the wild Trump voter

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

how many usernames is this thread going to give you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

the MSM keeps cutting their feeds from interviewing them because they're too racist so nobody gets the full story~

my fav are the interviews that are so heavily edited that it's like 20 seconds followed by 3 minutes of the reporter doing a special recap of what they REALLY meant, like what NPR did the whole election

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Remember when Trump told his people to be sure to vote on Nov 27th

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

what is interesting to me is that mcconnell basically poured unlimited money into alabama for strange [10m? In bama? For a Primary??] and it did fuckin nothing. In fact Strange may have lost ground over the course of the race.

I'm sure "if you want to win, poo poo all over McConnell and Ryan" becoming the theme in all races going forward will make Yurtle's life much easier and better

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If the Dems put forward a wrestler who literally kicks the poo poo out of Moore on stage and then pisses on him then tells a bunch of war stories, they could win that seat

Like, if the Dem candidate did it half a dozen times at least

Otherwise, lol. Alabama is still the Jim Crow 1950's Christian terrorist breeding ground it was in the 50's....

the 1850's

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Holy poo poo this OANN special investigative report on Antifa is off the hook. The right has no loving clue what they are or how to process it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ramadu posted:

some youtubes or explain more pls cause lmao i dont think comcast carries that garbage

Basically they have some Australian sounding guy talking about the websites he has read and antifa he has interviewed (reveal: they're his interns lmao) like it's a nature show

My fav highlight so far was dramatic music playing while explaining that they were the same people who unpatrotically marched against Iraq War in 2003 and wrecked up the SF finance district followed by a dramatic pause

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

They're also convinced that antifa is funded and supported by the DNC and centrists lmaooooo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao the tea party wave is about to get tea partied

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol you nuance havers

If this was a right winger facing getting drummed out for saying he wanted to kill Obama or something he'd have funds up and running and Hannity interviewing

Now we're all saying they have it coming? Lmao show some solidarity comrades

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

But 4real tweet is deleted what the gently caress they say

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

It's one thing to know what hornet's nest you're kicking over and do it anyway, that takes guts and commitment

then there's what this guy did lol

WHAT THE gently caress DID HE DO

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Haha called it

Strange is going in the memory hole

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump's gonna be the first POTUS to tweet an announcement of damnatio memoriae

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

no one said he has it coming

but there's nothing that can save him now

it was a profoundly brave but incredibly self-defeating act.

It must've been brave considering nobody is willing to elaborate

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump went all in on Strange and he failed him

Trump is probably quite furious now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Actually decimated means "mated 10 times" which I'm not sure Conrad can claim

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thasr Deus Ex w Trump and the solar glasses makes me laugh every time

Also these

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm watching cable for the first time in 3 years

Why do these networks run the same ads every single commercial break

This is annoying

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is a classic neolib take right up there with bemoaning ICE death squads because then who will pick our crops for dollars an hour

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

termp gonna vape-o-rise us

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

septremember and never forget

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope whatever secret service agent is assigned to us isn't just the same one

Like there are shifts

Else I'm worried about them getting contact nihilistic alcoholism

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Like Rorschach's therapist except secret servce

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Juggalo turdfuzz dog jaypeg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

So I just got done with bible study and I couldn't help but note how much Hebrews made me think of glorious nuclear annihilation

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Alex Jones spends every day of his life in the shape of a powerlifter at the end of a bulk except without the musclr

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

trump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

its such a good epistle, might be my fav

That's my fav part of the flower

• Locked thread