Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Volume VII?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Volume VI deserves a thread title before it's sent into Valhalla, but I can't think of any besides Volume VI: A Storm of Piss

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

We are in a never ending hell of Republicans coming this close to killing millions of people, and then failing at the last moment over and over.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/912770065245917185

Tainen posted this at the end of the last TRMUP! thread. Is Corker saying he expects to convict Donny? lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

it's uh a pretty strange statement

It's insanely WTF.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

anime was right posted:

they might succeed entirely due to it being induced by stress lol
People act like they can't get poo poo done, and that's true to an extent, but they're always very close to killing millions. It's not a comfortable position to be in. It's insanely cruel that they play with people like this, and there's always a chance that they succceed.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it's going to be the veep episode of them doing testimonies but about a thousand times dumber and more nonsensical

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

jerry seinfel posted:

TRUMP!

but real talk, it's loving terrifying that they can just gently caress up millions of people's lives and go 'well we said we'd Repeal and Replace and strong daddy wants us to so we gotta!!' because they can't be assed to craft actual policy

even their "actual" policy would kill millions lol

this is literally countless poor and vulnerable people being held hostage by a small group of rich, fucks every six weeks. what kind of horrible culture is this?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912779672257261569

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

smdh we almost got to page 5 without a Trump tweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880410114456465411

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I said no!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/258262904091058176

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

dotard trumowp?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

lmao i forgot about this when it happened 9 years ago

a bleeding lady came to his mansion asking for help in the early morning, and the presidential-elect proudly said "no!" then bragged about this to his constituents rofl

kill me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm kneeling right now. :smugdon:

Try to stop me Trmup

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

boyfriend (lover)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

alnilam posted:

wait serious wuestion where are the old turmp threads and can we goldmine them i mean they're like unironically one of the most comprehensive records of every hosed up trump presidency thing but with people reacting in real time it's legit interesting to look back on

I linked them all in the first post of volume 6 and gave them titles

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The University of Delaware had Mark McKinnon today as guest for the Biden Institute. He works on The Circus on Showtime, and was a W. Bush and McCain advisor for their advertising campaigns. Because I had very little notice it was going to happen, I was the most underdressed person in the room of a bunch of fancy decorum Democrats (including Biden's sister, Valerie).

As people were talking during the Q&A, a woman pointed out that Donny was the result of decades of negative media, and I replied he's also the result of forty years of Republican lies. I said it's naive to act like he's new when Bush in his campaign ran on the "illicit black McCain baby" and Swiftboat Veterans for Truth. McKinnon just kind of nodded awkwardly then the rest of the decorum crew took over. It was fun, but not at all shocking it got a muted reaction because centrist Democrats now love Bush I guess, oh well.

in summation:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

oh I admit im a racist demagogue

someone call the :cumpolice:!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

i'm really scared to see how many orders of magnitude worse this is going to get, especially if they're already talking on these terms.

don't worry, very godo brains are taking care of it :chaostrump:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what a little pussy baby

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

(BREAKING:) donald trump is a loser who backs losers and also has a tiny dick and he smells like poop

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

(URGENT:) audio confirms donald trmup lieks to kiss own butt

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

trump is a cuck

:sniff:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

this is the most flagrant egregious willful violation of the principles of federal record keeping laws yet imo

ha ha this will surely sink trmuop

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

[NEWSFLASH:]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGADRzLaS4&t=165s

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bannon looking good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

nothing in the constitution says

i rest my case

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

tbh i don't think the constitution is real.

i've never seen it and donny in the same place... what does it mean??

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

They showed this commercial in one of my engineering classes lol, a dude from NG came to present

there's a follow up one which is somehow more disturbing. a little boy has x-ray vision somehow, and sees children stuck in cars and then goes "not my problem"

:capitalism:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

what job did they show the grown up version doing

i think he grows up to use heat sensors or something to kill brown kids :patriot:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

he learned a lot about heat watching his classmates burn to death

:hai:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

OhFunny posted:

I read this and then said aloud, "you're going to lose you fat gently caress."

the gop and russia will make sure this never happens with a combination of voter oppression and literal sabotage lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

for real tho was there any discernible difference between strange and moore besides one being trump's favorite

one was racist one was super duper racist

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zyla posted:

is it wrong to wish for SIDS

maybe the love and dedication of happy, new parents, regardless of their political affiliation, will instill in the child a sense of empathy, compassion, and respect for all of humanity rofl

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:yeah:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cool new senator (or man who will inevitably be senator), alabama, very good job.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

nazis mad at slightly less insane nazis, as the entirety of this nation is swallowed by russian assets and capitalist terrorists. media can only react with a "holy cow"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

they only started to stand then to show obama how real americans act

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

holy cow
                        \

woah that sounds a bit like a partisan stance there, mr. podhoretz, wouldn't want to alert the

• Locked thread