Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUtW6KIdtxE&t=318s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

computers in the year 3600 will look like this

woah

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
sit down my young padawan, for in the olden days of C-SPAM, there were no crews at all! it was a dark time, 'tis it was.

but then the crews formed! a day crew, and a nite crew. for the day crew carried with them the mark of D&D known as the arzy, which caused them to believe that things mattered once the light of the sun touched the cursed mark. the nite crew, however, gathered their forces together and vanquished the day crew back to whence they came.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it's true and star wars trilogies have preceded reactionary waves: reagan, bush, trump

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Office Pig posted:

i am convinced that only a few hundred actual people communicate through twitter and the rest is the beep boop clutter of fascistic artificial intelligence
:same:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

safely sodomized posted:

the left needs to get better at spreading insane fake news
someone on the left needs to get on the phone with putin and explain that putting the far left into power will probably actually help russian interests more than the military junta surrounding trump right now

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kitfox88 posted:

I'd imagine injured includes folks who were trampled trying to flee and that sort of poo poo as well. But yeah, dude had a fully automatic weapon and was firing into a huge crowd from the 32nd story of someplace. Is it still less than 100 dead?
will probably rise but human bodies are weird. also it's a country festival so lots of ex-military who know how to staunch bleeding from gunshot wounds

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Monkey Fracas posted:

Gun-related stocks probably all going up after this lol
They already have

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think there's a real sectional breaking point so what a "civil war" would look like, I think, is random groups of armed men shooting civilians here and there for looking funny, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, etc.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

FourLeaf posted:

so pics of the vegas shooter's suite and his body apparently leaked online already :cripes: has it always been normal for cops to leak this much info so quickly?
Not that I'm aware of.

Don't know anything about the LVPD but that makes me immediately think corruption in the organization; like more than usual with cops. Since the photos were probably sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Current mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1O7_rqevTQ

• Locked thread