Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

The loving statue behind him looks more alive, and they didn't catch it at a good angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

cargo cult posted:

Dark Souls update: I died at the same time as Havel while cheesing him, losing his ring permanently. Considering restarting lol

You're like five minutes into the game, that's prime mulligan territory

I'd say TRUMP is like sir lautrec but lol, sir lautrec at least pretends not to be a villain

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

redneck nazgul posted:

trump is definitely lautrec

covered in golden armor with tiny grabbing hands

If only he shared Lautrec's fondness for cordless base jumping

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Thanks for the new steam av

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

BrownieMinusEye posted:

I want trump to realize he can promote people to any rank he wants. Fired Gen kelly? Hire newly appointed field marshal Alex Jones, or Generalissimo Kush

Maybe someone should message Fox & Friends about this while cheeto benito is watching, and see if you can get it on air next to all the other dumb poo poo listeners submit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
peekin' in the thread to see if they're having the holodeck discussion again like

• Locked thread