Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THS
Sep 15, 2017

bring back lf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

imagine living in the prime reality where it was clinton vs. jeb and clinton won

THS
Sep 15, 2017

incase anyone's wondering, thejebstory.com is up for purchase now

THS
Sep 15, 2017

oh my god thejebstory.com is up for purchase, yes, but for $2695

https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=thejebstory&e=com

THS
Sep 15, 2017

leftists are never mean and never viciously attack eachother for petty reasons

THS
Sep 15, 2017

deadgoon posted:

im not a good ally i disagree with many things

what do you disagree on, "comrade"?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Relin posted:

well lowtax said he's making a maga forum so maybe they will self sequester

that will last long

THS
Sep 15, 2017

That DICK! posted:

so get this right: the person with 280 character limit twitter privileges? they freaking made a long vertical freaking post

i think it's good and shitposting is good

THS
Sep 15, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

not a single one of his facial expressions is natural.

his mouth is just a gaping too-big hole

THS
Sep 15, 2017

trump is like if the president had trypophobia pattern all over his skin and everyone was so racist they just ignored it

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Vertical Lime posted:

there's no national law saying you have to watch donnie speak

what about the natural law of self-fulfilling depression

THS
Sep 15, 2017

you used to be able to use twitter over sms and that's the only way a lot of stuff during the egyptian revolution (lmao remember that) got out. it took a long time to get to 160 and now 240 because they didn't want to break that capability

THS
Sep 15, 2017

juche avocado posted:

whom, you piece of poo poo, you're the president of the united statews

that's the absolute least of what should concern you

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i mean it's one banana michael what could it cost? ten dollars?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

$500 tax credit for elderly care lmao

THS
Sep 15, 2017

what percentage of people have to pay the DEATH TAX

THS
Sep 15, 2017

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

holy gently caress this world is a joke

trump has radicalized most of my liberal friends from resharing biden memes to resharing gulag memes

THS
Sep 15, 2017

cant wait for all of this to make everything a lot worse over the next couple decades and racist formerly middle class white people to retreat into further violent revanchism, i guess a lot of them will die out though when their families can't afford to take care of them with a $500 tax credit

THS
Sep 15, 2017

THS
Sep 15, 2017

we want a healthcare and they want a healthcare

THS
Sep 15, 2017

we have embraced the new model, it's called juche

THS
Sep 15, 2017

truly truly truly outrageous tax reform

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the president is poo poo!!!!!!!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

wish i could have heard president clinton's tax reform speech, there'd have been more means tested tax credits

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Nah we're getting to the point where the microclimate signal is so strong that the deniers can't hide behind statistical uncertainty. Coincidentally, that's also around the point that it gets too late to deal with before we go full Permian-Triassic.

why do you think that showing them another graph called "increased microclimate signal" would change anything

THS
Sep 15, 2017

$10,000 tax credit for small business owners of vape shops

THS
Sep 15, 2017

slouch posted:

absolutely no jobs will be created in the united states because of lower taxes. businesses that employ people here and are incorporated overseas do so because they can defer their tax payments in the US. businesses that employ people in other countries do so because labor costs in the united states are too high to turn a profit by making and selling garbage. foreign auto manufacturing is building factories to the US are doing so because automation has reached a point where they are spending more money shipping vehicles across the globe than it would cost them to build locally - and those companies are not necessarily concerned with american corporate tax rates. lower taxes incentivizes reduced investment (why reinvest money into the company when you can more easily increase you and your company's "value" by pumping profits into dividends and raising stock prices?) and increases stagnate hoarding of wealth in financial assets. and wages wont start going up because they havent been for decades and "average working people" are still less able to collectively negotiate their contracts for better wage and benefits.

hosed up if true

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

was trying to think of a lolita joke but i dont know any fiction references about young boys off the top of my head

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Internet Webguy posted:

twitter videos have ads now

it's like they want people not to use it

i think investors are starting to question the whole "doesn't turn a profit ever" thing. one day twitter is going to disappear like vine

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Vishass posted:

What's weird is the cops knew the woman rented a clown costume, got a cake from publix 90 minutes before the murder, was almost certainly banging the victim's husband, and had easy access to various vehicles. No case for 20 years, though.

she was white so why would they put in the effort

THS
Sep 15, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hindenburg Trump was elected in 1925 2016 and was incredibly bumbling and incompetent while Hitler Bannon was rallying fascists to join the Nazi Grand Old Party and Communists were seeing a similarly large explosion in enrollment

in 1932, a literal centrist coalition decided to vote Hindenburg back into power, saying that the alternative (Hitler) was so much worse than having an incompetent demented idiot as president

a year later, Hindenburg awards the chancellorship to Hitler and signs the Enabling Act

the rest is history

this isn't how things are going to go but i agree with the sentiment. it'll happen in some other insanely stupid way that we can't conceive of because geohell

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i'm the armed guards at the top who decide to kill the wasteful and useless rich families below me

THS
Sep 15, 2017

sloppo posted:

tbh that sounds pretty cool

it'd turn into an elaborately more hellish version of 10 cloverfield lane within a year

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Duscat posted:

i used to think that recognizing this was what would keep the rich and powerful from completely eliminating the social safety nets, starting race wars, or simply sucking the country dry and leaving it to collapse

but they mostly don't, and even the ones that do expect to just ride it out

in the meantime there's still some profit to be clawed out, some piece of the commons still without a sheep on it, let's loving extract, maybe this time i'll finally get to be richer than my college pals

being king of the ashes wouldn't last very long, yeah. i go with "most of these people are idots, but rich"

THS
Sep 15, 2017

trump is teflon and he's going to win a second term

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the pee tape would come out and his approval ratings would go up

THS
Sep 15, 2017

looks like that got deleted lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

yeah i think she just deleted all that, lmao what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

while i can believe horny david cross was plausible, without proof i cant stand behind it

• Locked thread