Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

broad taxes cuts and procrastinating on tough decisions sounds pretty par for the course

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

these threads are getting kinda weak. not even 3000 pages?

some DORK complained about the Awful app :mad:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TRUMP

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

while everyone moves onto tax reform, the president's mind rests on the most trying issue of the day: that one guy that will not pass my drat healthcare reform!!! :argh:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

and this is to go even further broke

heh. sorry, doesn't usually take this long

I call it "Super Brokebrain 3"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/7YZzmeK.gifv

:catstare:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm the hypernormalization welling in the cat's eyes

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/4y4NIwI.gifv

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jose posted:

at least we know its about goons for the brain damaged weirdo

somewhat tempted to ask an admin if they can make the GBS Trump thread take a vacation here for a week

but on the other hand, that would be letting in GBS :chloe:

my heart is long shriveled and gone, so I look into Ed Balls and seek the answer

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

the only naturalization and ICE thats comin to me

is natty ice binch :rubshands:

went to the funeral of a cousin a few days ago and, uh, one of my extended family was pounding Nattys outside the funeral home

crushed about four of 'em before the service; next door, a Greek Orthodox church holding a wedding

it was a weird day

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

The mooch and the pooch new Disney franchise

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you hear the sounds of splashing and flatulence echoing down a White House hallway.

it is the telltale noise of Doalad Toraumup smooshering his beanbag fingers and palms against a greasy phone

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Demnal Trincp jumps feet-first into a sticky mud puddle and yells incoherently as he stomps it all around, goop and caking in between every toe

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Relevant Tangent posted:

nope, going to smoke cheap cigarettes and drink bad vodka and die in agony instead

drat straight

I'd have it no other way :hai:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Good soup! posted:

NOW IT'S TIME TO POST ABOUT TRUMP

*shits brains*

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MacheteZombie posted:

so how crazy is roy moore? more or less than strange?

buddy, they won't even let me f--

*Roy Moore blows me away with six furious .357 rounds and start wildly loving the commandments*

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

prefect posted:

Video games: still not art.

The Stanley Parable is cool, but it sure as hell isn't art

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

i bet squizzle is secretly a hoosier

admit it!!

this is a heinous accusation!! if he isn't a hoosier living next door to EHF, then what? baseless claims of being from (gulp) Pittsburgh ?!!?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

roll it into the dod imo, theyre overfunded and the va is perpetually underfunded

undeserving noncombatants welching off the budget of our enlisted military!! these welfare parasites have got to go!!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baller Ina posted:

the threads chronicle our brains gradually breaking

in three more months every post will just be TRUMP

TRUMP

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:suicide:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

she deleted those tweets soon after I posted the I'd rather be dead than admit that I dated Keith Olbermann emote

:thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Atoramos posted:

also one of you fuckers mentioned a cookie clicker update like two weeks back and now I have an undecillion cookies goddamn this game

• added a new cookie upgrade near the root of the heavenly upgrade tree; this is intended to boost early ascensions and speed up the game as a whole

this barely makes any sense, but I will click cookies :shrug:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jose posted:

the remnants of one of those hurricanes is about ot hit the uk and i've got the feeling after surviving the real thing i'm going to die stupidly here

we told you it'd follow you home :madmax:

also who's the GBS shitlord whose twice removed your av :negative:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TRUMP THREAD QUESTION: where the hell did Axios come from? it feels like it popped onto the scene from nowhere and now is something people yell about on MSNBC

something that... verrit... would have liked to have done...

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

there are banks and temples in Cookie Clicker

the cookie-themed Skinner box has been irreparably tainted by the gilded hand of Mammon <:gonk:>

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Social advocacy? You have to keep fighting anyways to secure rights, because people don't always know the law or exercise that. It happens all the time, even with minor cases, this is just a national one.

rights are hard-won and have to be kept active and addressed as such to keep them from being eroded away

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Yinlock posted:

given how things turn out for trump i think it will be a tragedy for everyone specifically not involved

like both nukes will suddenly veer off course and land directly in canada

He Never Saw It Coming: Trump Thread Top Poster Pulverized By Botched Nuke Test

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

am i being hypernormalized or are things actively getting worse :thunk:

I can feel my brain twisting and contorting in futile attempts to try and not explode over the looming hyperdeath in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands :smith:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

whatever you do, don't read the NYT article about how american investors leeched the country dry for a few years prior to Maria leaving them at the literal mercy of debtors.

:killing:

I've known about it for a while, the only news they'd generate in the mainland would be either voting for statehood or how they're deeply in debt to private equity, expecting some sort of manufacturing boom

and jeez louise, aren't vulture capitalists the absolute pieces of poo poo :whitewater:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

they couldn't even come up with a name? even Soldier:76 has more creativity to it than this

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:sweatdrop:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the piss tape, the only thing real of all the shadows on the cave wall,

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

stay safe, Mario Mario

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Adbot