Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
liberalishly:] actually The Hefster Was An Ally To Women

beggers can't be choosers, stop being naive and accept these realities

quote:

I'll take a misogynist or a sleazeball who defends my reproductive rights over a misogynist or sleazeball who doesn't any day.

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/913388129977081856

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

figured the liberal take would be "well as long as i didnt get abused"

many sides

center fold, side fold, etc.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

PassTheRemote posted:

Well, I know goons don't get satire, so it's not much of a stretch to say most folks would not get it. Hell, Swift's A Modest Proposal is satire, and some people really don't get it today.

poe's law is dead

so is hef

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*hem haws*

ahh well gently caress hef did fund abortions during a time of widespread anti-abortion enforcement

he also took pictures and put them in a book that people liked

he made people believe that if you work hard you too could be like him

he didnt exploit any of that because it was just the old times, very important to learn from if you are a smart history buff

now thats what i call progress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the rotten impotent penis turns inwards becoming a symbol of duality of life-giving, and death-taking

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CAROL posted:

loving lol I'm glad his dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*pays respect to hef's grave by shoving a big thorny flower down the grave vase mound, which is actually his dick, accidently jamming his urethra*

• Locked thread