Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
bacon...

pods.

flat pods, you slide them in horizontally and they drop down into the bacon warming tray once cooked to bacon perfection

artisan

edit: cartridges, not pods. single-rasher cartridges for optimum bacon quality and choice, egg pod fryer attachment sold separately, you can get a toaster that sits on top and toasts artisan single-slice bread products

the bacon is the mega drive, the egg fryer is the sega cd, the toaster is the 32x, what wonders await in the nomad when they kickstart a portable bacon console

90s Cringe Rock fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Oct 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
now kickstarting a sewage enema kit for perpetual energy and cleansing, put those bacteria back to work

edit: organic artisan sewage delivered to your door, sure we'll just send it right through the post, disrupt delivery services too

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Oxycoin. Sweet, sweet Oxycoin.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Hav posted:

I think you're being a little short-sighted here, because sheet-form ketchup is only a stepping stone to other structural ketchup forms, such as the tube.

This then opens up an entire world of ketchup-tube stuffed foods, but why stop there. Mayhap a spherical enclosure, finally answering the question that the world has perhaps been asking itself sometimes, what would a cheese-stuffed ketchup profiterole taste like, and how could it promote world peace?

We've labored under the tyranny of pasta for a long time, but this could presage the rise of a new order in processed food stuffs.
A hot dog covered in mustard, sealed inside a tube of ketchup.

I'm unsure how to disrupt the bun ecosystem to synergise with this but I'm sure someone will kickstart something.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I hope that becomes wildly successful so it can be hacked in amusing ways.

Not like hacked in the cool project or weird nerd poo poo way, I mean "I asked for salt and it mixed in terrifying foreign spices and my family is held hostage to its mad spice whims" ways. Because of course the people who would buy it are the people who are terrified of spices.