Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

A Spider Covets posted:

The times have been difficult for revolver Ocelot I see

This dude looks hilarious but at least no one gave him $120 friggin MILLION like the Juicero crazy hippie. He is seriously insane, watch some of his interviews. He believes fruits have magical chi power and auras that he can see, feel, and capture. How he walked away out of a pitch with a bunch of suits with a $120 million dollar check after bullshitting about fruits and their chi aura for an hour is unbelievable to me. Like I would be hesitant to give even $10 to a random crazy hippie for some invention he cooked up.

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

nerdz posted:

He didn't walk away with a $120 million check after one pitch. He got several millions from several pitches to several investors

Ahh ok. Still, that makes it worse somehow. There are dozens of investors who all said YES! and then it added up to $120 mil. Wasn't one crazy rich guy.